[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Sam_

Quote from: lordgiza on April 07, 2015, 11:30:13 PM
Are the Orion Corporations soldiers meant to be dicks? Because 30 of them just "visited" and ate all the food in my new colony.

This is because the soldiers carry zero food. This is not a mistake, they are supposed to be arrogant, and abusive towards random colonies like yours, but not necessarily hostile. I just wish I could give them more things to be dicks about.

This is supposed to give you the feeling of anger towards them that you would have realistically, and actually make you consider declaring war on them, instead of ignoring their visits, and thinking twice before asking for aid in winter.
Of course, because they aren't hostile they wouldn't break down doors that are locked, lest you declare war on them. So, just lock the door to you freezer, or have multiple redundant freezers. Perhaps you could have a paste dispenser freezer that you unlock just for their visits...such is frontier politics.

rexx1888

thats clever, but kinda counter intuitive :\

maybe some more asshole behaviours would help make it less so. can you make all oc personnel spawn with the abrasive trait :P

rsof69

when wil be the alpha 10 update  :( i miss this mod

Dante King

Scharres

Quote from: Sam_ on April 13, 2015, 03:13:58 AM
This is because the soldiers carry zero food. This is not a mistake

There is a Huge problem with that tough, If the Orion corp is your Enemy and send a raid team to besiege your colony or simply a raid that dosn't start right away, all that happens is that they begin to starve long before they actually begin thier assult or even begin to fire artillery, this means that they either just starve to death, or begin to try to walk into the food storage of your colony and eat your food, while they do that they won't defend themselfs and will simply be gunned down while they try to break trough doors to get to the food.

bartekkru100

Last time guys from Orion visited me, they've beaten up one of their own guys and I had to rescue him :D

Patrykbono20

Emmote

Absolutely loved this addon. No news of an update?

Sam_

stranger080

Emmote

darkrage000

causes screen to go blank. no mods loaded except Glitter and Core

[attachment deleted due to age]

deadlydullahan

Quote from: darkrage000 on May 04, 2015, 04:30:20 PM
causes screen to go blank. no mods loaded except Glitter and Core

I know this is a dumb quesiton but do you run the game as administrator? and does the game run normal with just core loaded? another duh thing to point out but make sure the mod isnt loading in prior to core.

darkrage000

I'm on mac. it doesn't do Administration like Windows does.
And yes, the game runs normal with just Core. Also runs normal with 16 other mods installed.
when i installed Glitter it went down, so I tried with a fresh game install to verify and found it IS the problem.

deadlydullahan

have you tried used EBD mod loader and seeing if it works that way, im not sure if it could be that the mod is accidently loading prior to core but I can't really think of any reason why it'd crash the game like that.  :-\