[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Ouan

Bloody Awesome! Time to dust off my Rimworld skillbook and see if I can make this work with all my other mods! New colonial deathmarch here we come!
Damn Pirates!

killer117

Anyone else find beta poly super OP. I mean, i was messing in dev mode and i put down a few beta poly enrg 1 turrets. And then i throw about 1000 corperation, commando a mechanoid units at them. Didnt lose a single turret. No enemies survived. The hell. Even with nano suits and laser rifles, they didnt stand a chance
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

«Temple»

I'm having a problem, it wont let me add a bill to install the Exoskeleton, how do I do it?

killer117

Theres an exoskeleton. Where. All ive found are the laser rifles, nano gear, and new matirials and crafting benches. Oh and the power bit. But i didnt see any new medical gear.
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Sam_

Quote from: Hunter00064 on August 06, 2015, 10:33:48 PM
I'm having a problem, it wont let me add a bill to install the Exoskeleton, how do I do it?
Quote from: killer117 on August 07, 2015, 08:55:05 AM
Theres an exoskeleton. Where. All ive found are the laser rifles, nano gear, and new matirials and crafting benches. Oh and the power bit. But i didnt see any new medical gear.

I have recently updated how the recipes are implemented for medical operations, so the exoskeleton may not be working correctly. The exoskeleton comes from Orion Corp Soldiers, just look at their bodies. There are also many advanced bionic upgrades you should find in traders.

Quote from: killer117 on August 06, 2015, 07:56:24 AM
Anyone else find beta poly super OP. I mean, i was messing in dev mode and i put down a few beta poly enrg 1 turrets. And then i throw about 1000 corperation, commando a mechanoid units at them. Didnt lose a single turret. No enemies survived. The hell. Even with nano suits and laser rifles, they didnt stand a chance

Beta Poly is intended to be basically indestructible. Doors and turrets are the best use for it. Using dev mode it is difficult to see how high tier this material is, and how difficult it is to produce normally. Having a near indestructible turret is a good reward for finally managing to make enough.

Ouan

Oddly, I seem to remember being able to craft the cyber parts with this mod before. Is it because I am used to having this mod complimented with Cybernetic Storm?  I remember playing this in previous Alphas quite well, as eventually my colonies were subdued and savagely murdered by the cybernetic warriors-of-doom, but along the way I built up my own cybernetic soldiers to fight them, one ridiculously expensive upgrade at a time. I currently can not figure out how to build the cybernetic parts, instead I have to rely upon downed enemies to harvest from and the market. Was this always the way?
Damn Pirates!

«Temple»

Yeah I bought I from the trader for about 4000 but wont let me install it should I update the mod?

Sam_

I have updated the download. The only operation that wasn't linked to its recipe was the Exoskeleton. Everything else had an operation.

Quote from: Ouan on August 08, 2015, 12:55:32 PM
Oddly, I seem to remember being able to craft the cyber parts with this mod before. Is it because I am used to having this mod complimented with Cybernetic Storm?  I remember playing this in previous Alphas quite well, as eventually my colonies were subdued and savagely murdered by the cybernetic warriors-of-doom, but along the way I built up my own cybernetic soldiers to fight them, one ridiculously expensive upgrade at a time. I currently can not figure out how to build the cybernetic parts, instead I have to rely upon downed enemies to harvest from and the market. Was this always the way?

Cybernetic storm in the past has had to make a compatibility patch with my mod, so perhaps he sneaked in the recipes to make my bionics. Otherwise I have never made recipes to build them in my own mod, they are gained the same way as vanilla parts, and are very common on the bodies of Commandos.

killer117

I dunno if im just crazy or something, but ive played a fair amount with this mod, and have not seem a single new bionic or operation that whole time. Do i need something specific besides this mod or have i just broken the mod

Sam_

I have double checked the files and all of the body parts are in order and available. Perhaps they are too rare when purchasing from the trader or something, and you are just unlucky. Aside from that you may have to be more specific, such as what version of the mod you have, what other mods you have active and also if your current colony is old or freshly created when the current version of my mod was installed. Failing all of that information I recommend a fresh download of the mod and a fresh colony if you're dedicated.

killer117

Im running the newest version, dowloaded two days ago, fresh map and colony, and also running ishs medievil mods, EPOE, zombie apocalypse, wave survival, synthread and hyperweave crafting, and EDB's prepare carefully and UI mids. Ive looked in dev mode and the prepare carefully screen and found nothing. Ill keep looking though

Sam_

If you are using the debug menu you can replicate the picture I posted previously, just place some bionics, medicine and have a medical bed, then try the operations there. You have a number of mods installed, so it must be a compatibility issue seeing as it works fine on my client.

«Temple»

Thanks or updating the mod so I can install the skeleton, this should work with current saves right? I have almost my entire base Beta poly and I really don't wanna restart. :-\

Sam_

It works fine with older versions.