[1.5][MODLIST] Glitter Tech Classic

Started by Sam_, August 16, 2014, 05:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think this mod should be broken into smaller mods?

Yes
No
Yes, but have an option for all features in a mod pack.

Sam_

You can't make the weapons and armour, much like the vanilla weapons and armour. I figure if your colonists don't have the skill set to build normal projectile weapons, logically they have no chance at energy weapons, rail guns and nano suits.

Maybe in a  future update

zaphrod001

thanks for the response, so the only way i can get titanium and weapons is from the black market??

Sam_

Yes, at the moment. Perhaps, if you have a good idea for another way to produce it, I'd be willing to add it. I did consider adding a new ore, but I'd like to avoid world generation, for obvious reasons, not to mention titanium ore doesn't naturally occur common enough for that to be useful.

Reaper

You could have it drop from the sky or have the commandos bring with them a type of mechanoid made from the stuff.

MisterLock

Does this mod work with Tech Tree Minami?
To each his own.

Iwillbenicetou

I don't think so, it has trader defs, and TTM completely changes it, so no, I don't think so
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

MisterLock

To each his own.

shadowstreaker

Funny moment occurred with this for me, no a complaint or anything, just a show of how screwed this can make you, first of all I was playing with TTM, it does work but the trader is extremely rare, anyway i had gotten up to 11 colonists and a very nice colony, shields and nice automated defence, everyone in nano suits with APB rifles, then i got attacked by a fairly large number of commandos, specifically around 180-ish, I was thinking ok, between my artillery and defences i should be fine... then i got hit by a solar flare, and i think you can guess the rest from there, it completely obliterated me and it was great fun

Axel

We going to see an update soon for A7? :0

Iwillbenicetou

Yep, would be nice to have this. Especcially with the new weapons and stuff...
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Sam_

Axel

Oooooooo. Now we just need a cloaking armor. Which would be extremely awesome to help pick off sieges and make hasty escapes when the colony has been destroyed.

MisterLock

Quote from: Sam_ on October 14, 2014, 11:28:20 AM
Updated to v0.6 and ALPHA 7

Thank you very much Sam,glad to be trying this out
To each his own.

Patrykbono20

You have links for version Alpha  6?

Joeman9833

Maaaaaaan you updated it when I just made a really cool base! Can't wait to check out the new suits.