Making new eye implant

Started by Kekanich, August 21, 2021, 05:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kekanich

Im tryin to make a new eye implant mod. I found implant template xml code, but i cant make them visible (like archotech or bionic eye). Looks like textures of archotech n bionic eyes considered by game like permanent wounds. There is two tags that seems to be responsible for wounds visibility
<woundAnchorRange>0</woundAnchorRange>
<displayWound>true</displayWound>
But adding them just not working. No texture appears. What may be the problem? I need some help to make em visible pls!
I see no point in continuing the work, while this problem remains :'(
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1daCl9R7X7TTziw9KWYgkiE5T2Hg6K6t1/view?usp=sharing

Chicken Plucker

Hey man, do you mean adding new eye implants that don't result in permanent new eye graphics for the pawn?

Kekanich

Hi, no, its permanent graphic like archotech or bionic eye, unless u decide to install another eye implant. I already tested my mod and it looks ok. All that's left to do is implement graphic aspect and I dont know how to do it.

Chicken Plucker

Yeah sorry my friend, I personally can't offer you advice on that new mechanic since I haven't looked into the new bionic eye system yet personally, hopefully someone else can have a more helpful advice who knows.

I recommend you post this in the correct subforum, like "Help" or something, since this is the unfinished mods area you may not get the same kind of assistance as you would going to those places