[1.3.3101] Bestower just walks off the map without doing the ceremony

Started by RandomHero, August 25, 2021, 09:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomHero

I finished the pre-requisites for the new title for my pawn, finishing the fine floors in the throne room. I click the acceptance of the quest. The shuttle shows up and the bestower and some other people get out of the shuttle, and immediately walk off the map and don't do the ceremony. I tried with and without a landing pad. The target pawn is on the map, not in mental break, not sleeping or drafted. It just makes no sense.

I have both expansions and most of the vanilla expanded mods, and a few mods that improve the interface (fluffy work, animal, medical tab), numbers, and a few other things like that. Nothing that really changes the gameplay.

The forum won't let me upload my save for some reason.. There was nothing in the debug log when the behavior happened, and I can't thnk of any of my mods that would affect this behavior.

RandomHero

I figured out the problem from another thread somewhere else, though not the solution. The bestower has the "anxious" trait from Vanilla Traits Expanded, causing him to ignore parties, which the ceremony apparently is...

RandomHero