[1.3.3102] Ideology: Refugees are recruited when boarding relic hunt shuttle

Started by Meowloid, September 01, 2021, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowloid

Accepting a relic quest hunt where a shuttle is provided to the ancient complex and drafting temporary refugees to board the shuttle resulted in the associated refugee quest completing successfully and the refugees being permanently added to my colony as if they were colonists.

I expected to be unable to let temporary refugees be able to board shuttles, i.e in the scenario of temporary worker quests, but now they are part of my faction, hence I suspect that this is an unintended interaction of sorts.

Specifically, I sent all 3 refugees into a shuttle that required 5 colonists (the remaining 2 were my own colonists).

I tried to replicate this scenario in an unmodded game through generating Hospitality_Refugee quests and the RelicHunt quest, but unfortunately was unable to get a shuttle transport subquest to generate.

My savefile is modded and I am playing on commitment mode, hence I am unable to provide a save that can easily replicate the aforementioned circumstances. My apologies for any inconveniences.

Pheanox

Thanks for the bug report.  I have actually tried to replicate this and have not been able to in a non-modded game, this doesn't seem to be possible.  If you do get this bug on a un-modded save, please upload it.  Otherwise I am going to have to assume that it is a mod interaction that is causing this problem.