[W | 0.6.532] Prisoners felling of bed continously

Started by Goliano, August 17, 2014, 08:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goliano

I saw bugs like "not getting fully healed" and so on, but i have really big problem with prisoners that cant stay in bed. It is continously and looks like this:
- i put prisoner to prisoner bed
- prisoner gets doctor care
- after that he is regaining health for just few seconds, and... fell of bed and crawling on floor in shock
- and again i put him in bed (arrested again), he gets a doctor care, lies a while, fell of, crawling, arrested... and so on till he dies?

It makes converting prisoners impossible since its hard to convert dead prisoner :/ Am i doing something wrong or maybe someone have same problem?

bobucles

I've been seeing this frequently as well. The patient decides to move, falls down, and can't get up. It's very annoying when they have no leg and INSIST on a walk. This is usually followed with a new surprise injury to deal with.

Have you been getting random wounds? I'm seeing dozens of "misc -1/-2" messages popping up. There's no description so it's impossible to tell what's happening with them.

harpo99999

I have had this happen even with a colonist in a medical bed in the middle of the main room of the colony. and it is very irritating to have to micormanage other colonists to keep resueing the injured back into bed so that they can heal

coolflash

Of what I've seen,I'm assuming that every time the patients health heals a bit i.e. one of the injuries is healed or gets better, the patient gets removed from the bed and/or starts squirming on top of the bed or on the floor. This has happened several times for me

EmmaWayne

you dont do anything wrong i think... :/

12 knockouts in the last raid, 8 of them died in prison because of this bug.

"another 2 because of the time my docs spend on the other guys." <-- thats ok i think :) you just cant save everybody

edit:
this happends only for prisoners. my colony peeps wont leave the bed until fully healed.
"assign patient 1" maybe this is what the prisoners also need?

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Goliano

I've noticed that 90% of prisoners felling out of bed are in shock (with orange "!" on head) and the're in shock until fully healed, but they can't be fully healed because they're out of bed :/

bobucles

When they fall out of bed I find that you have to "capture" them again and again and again in the vain hope they'll stop falling.

Something is confusing the prisoners into thinking they can escape when they are in fact super injured. Them being in a medical bed probably isn't counting as a proper capture, so the instant they can stand up they'll do it and run... straight to the floor.

Lazarus

If you capture a prisoner that is "Incapacitated" you'll need to set your prisoners bed to "Medical Use" also, once their fully healed they won't use that bed until you get rid of the "Medical Use" just make sure you don't deselect the prisoner tab!

This is a bit of a glitch but a workable one.
Poke poke, stab stab.

EmmaWayne

my prison has both. beds for them to sleep and "med-beds" both yellow
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Damien Hart

Allowing medicine solved the issue for me.

Edit: After observing more closely, it turned out that freshly destroyed body parts were also causing it - the moment it was no longer marked as (fresh) the issue stopped.

Goliano

That's interesting. I used Superior Crafting mod and this bug disappear. Prisoners are staying in both beds, medical and non medical.

Bodog999

I've the exact same bug. I know why they keep falling out of the bed its because they get damage from their wounds :P happens to both prisoners and colonists