[Mod] [Alpha 6] Grenade Disabler

Started by Bog, August 18, 2014, 03:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bog

Description:
JonoRig requested a way to disable the vanilla grenade and incendiary weapons, so I threw together this liitle mod to do just that.

They shouldn't show up in the hands of raiders, or even with traders.

So far as I know, it should work fine with the vanilla game, and any mod that doesn't add both new factions and new weapons. But I can't guarantee anything. :P

The assorted Mortar types are still all available.

Things Disabled:

Grenadier mercenary type. (you can still spawn them with the developer tool, but they shouldn't show up in raids and wouldn't have weapons anyways unless you're playing with a mod that adds new grenade weapons)
Frag Grenades
EMP Grenades
Molotov Cocktails
T-9 Incendiary Launchers
Inferno Cannons

Mod Team:
Just me.

JonoRig came up with the idea though.

Download:
You should be able to download the mod here at filedropper.

Just unzip it and drop it into your mod folder.

Hope you like it. :D

Additional Info:
If you want to be "double sure" that no grenade/incendiary type weapons show up while using the Project Armoury mod, then you could disable all of them with the weapons kit selector included in that mod.

Be sure to post a message if there's any bugs/it doesn't work/the download link stops working/the Apocalypse starts.
Divergence of Civilization Lead Developer (in this case that's the fancy way of saying "Only Developer")

Project Armoury Developer (New huge 2.13 Release now live!)

JonoRig

Thanks, this should work better then me deleting the grenades from the thingdefs... that seems to occasionally make dodgy things happen

TheLunaticCo

Britich

Ive attached it to this post.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
(not British)