If you can Read this, Tell my Famliy we tried.

Started by Carfunf, November 04, 2013, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfunf

My name is Gomez I sent this wave as a last hope that I'd not be forgotten. 2 cycles ago I awoke to a fate that no man or woman should have to suffer, My ship carrying my long sleep pod had been severely damaged and it was everything I could do to get to the escape pods. I was joined by two others, Gould, and Dyle.. Dyle was a sweet woman full of cheer and smart... She was a naval scientist en route to a base called Icaraus, Sadly she never made it. Dyle was a green thumb, that woman could make the finest of meals with nothing more than some nutrient paste and local plant life.

My story is a touch more simple than my two new found companions,I was born in a modest town on a distant planet, My parents sent me to an electronics school, those were truly good times. We landed on this planet as I said 2 cycles ago it's been a fight but somehow we've done good for being left to the elements. We manged to make our selves a nice sleeping quarters. Farms, Thanks to Dyle and even manged to get a few solar panels off the scrap parts from the crash. Just installed a light in my room... But alas I ramble.

To my Father, I tried Pop's to live as best as possible though I fear this place will be the end of me. We were raided a few day's ago and I killed a man... You told me when I was a kid to do right by the world but... This man deserved it and I'm not sure how I feel.. I love you dad..

To my Mother, I now understand what you mean by living life to the fullest. Please take care of Jody tell her I did good things, don't let my little sister find out about the things I had to do to survive.

*Gun shots in the background*  I... I.. I gotta go sorry this may be my last.... * Voices yelling to take the door out* I love you Mom and Dad... *explosions then static*

This is my first shot at creative writing based off a game play on this game. It's an epic game and I'm so happy to send this out for the world to see. Please criticize this work it's the only way I'll get better!  Also tell me if you want more! or never again. * Edited to add something I left out and grammar.*

Robitski

I've never seen this done from a colonist's perspective. I like the back story. Very good!
At least 3.5% more reliable than a garden strimmer.