Unity Engine Texture 2D missing

Started by Saehlos, April 23, 2023, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saehlos

Hello All

Apparently my game cannot find the texture for vanilla hives. When I tried to spawn one with dev mode there was no display of the object, and it won't spawn insectoids or anything else.

The entity of a hive was there, I can destroy it with dev mode explosions and it drops insect jelly, otherwise it just spams my log with null reference, which I assumed to be a bug derived from missing the texture.

I checked the def files and the hive def is there. However, there seemed to be no folder containing the hive texture, or any texture at all really. I have downloaded the official texture from the art forum Tynan posted, but I have no idea where to put the texture.

My save is heavily modded, I couldn't figure out which mod is causing the problem.

Attached is the error log, there were other error logs but they didn't appear to have an association to my problem here.

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Building/Natural/Hive in any active mod or in base resources.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.ContentFinder`1<UnityEngine.Texture2D>:Get (string,bool)
Verse.Graphic_Single:Init (Verse.GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:GetInner<Verse.Graphic_Single> (Verse.GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get (Verse.GraphicRequest)
Verse.GraphicDatabase:Get (System.Type,string,UnityEngine.Shader,UnityEngine.Vector2,UnityEngine.Color,UnityEngine.Color,Verse.GraphicData,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ShaderParameter>,string)
Verse.GraphicData:Init ()
Verse.GraphicData:get_Graphic ()
Verse.ThingDef:<PostLoad>b__349_0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GlobalTextureAtlasManager.TryInsertStatic (Verse.TextureAtlasGroup group, UnityEngine.Texture2D texture, UnityEngine.Texture2D mask) [0x00000] in <1dad40360e2d4f48bd9e4b385d72f9eb>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Single.TryInsertIntoAtlas (Verse.TextureAtlasGroup groupKey) [0x00036] in <1dad40360e2d4f48bd9e4b385d72f9eb>:0
  at Verse.ThingDef.<PostLoad>b__349_0 () [0x00043] in <1dad40360e2d4f48bd9e4b385d72f9eb>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x0007c] in <1dad40360e2d4f48bd9e4b385d72f9eb>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()