My Alpha 6 Playthrough

Started by Bruvvy, August 23, 2014, 11:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruvvy

First of all, I got 3 colonists Blue, a settler, Hayward a Hunter, and Jon another Hunter. I managed to build a nice wooden wall base, and grew a load of food. Then the raids started coming in which I survived, got a prisoner named Aurrila or something, and managed to recruit her, and she was the cleaner/hunter. Then another raid started and I captured a guy named John who was really good at melee fighting but, his arm was shot off when we were fighting him so he was kind of useless. John finally got recruited and he was actually a really good help, around the base as I got him to research constantly but, he kept going crazy from being inside so I got him out outside every time he started to lose his mind.

Another raid started and it was to much for all of the colony to be saved and Hayward went down and was captured by some pirate. All of our food started to deplete as John got his leg blown off and wasn't farming. Blue took on the role of healer and grower but, got overwhelmed and just couldn't finish he jobs. Jon also got his ear shot off so he was in bed for a while. Then the next raid started and Aurilla, Blue and Jon had to deal we a bunch of enemies and Jon burned to death by some pirate wielding Molotov's. Aurilla went down but, Blue rescued her still, Blue had to deal with the rest of the pirates who were already burning the base, Blue got shot and went down and Aurilla burned in the fire in her medical bed. An in the end of it all, Blue was lying on the floor watching her friend die and her base burn... so thats pretty much it...