Banned from discord

Started by Levroxxie, March 30, 2024, 07:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levroxxie

I got banned from the official Rimworld Discord server about 4 or 5 months ago and I'm just wondering if there's any way I can be unbanned? What happened was me and another user on the server decided to use the same username and profile picture, this evolved into me and them saying the same thing as each other because we thought people's reactions to seemingly the same person saying something consecutively without their username being hidden for the second message was funny. People were confused at first, and then they saw it as annoying (understandably). That turned into an argument about it, which got so out of hand that I ended getting muted for 24 hours. At the time, I thought I was in the right about everything I had done up until that point, so I decided that the best idea was to DM the mod a VERY strongly worded message about it which was an insanely braindead decision. I think that since then I have matured enough to join the server again. Since that was a permanent ban, and I cant find a way to contact the mods of that server, I can only ask here and pray that someone will see it. Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top unban me from the server I promise that I will be a good man and not do some dumb shit like that in the future. Also, @maplesierrap on discord I'm very sorry for saying what I said, if there was anyone I'd want to see this It'd probably be them.

someonesneaky

Hello there! Sneaks here. I'm also a moderator on the Discord.

Would you mind contacting me on Discord as someonesneaky, and I can look into it!