3 sexual deviants crash land on a rock...

Started by Eviscerae, November 05, 2013, 08:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eviscerae

... All but one die to raiders and one died to an insane muffalo.

I took 3 sexual deviants down to the planet (didn't matter what their skills were, just that they were all sexual deviants) and well, things didn't go all that great.

I landed in a nice open area next to some terrain and immediately began to set up a camp by digging into the rock.

Things were going well until i realized that all i had to defend myself was a pistol.  I realized this as the warning came across my screen that the raiders were about to attack.

Raiders attack, and thankfully it's only one and he goes down quickly.  Sexual Deviancy wins the day!

I put him in prison and he quickly turns to the side of the just.

Not willing to learn my lesson and create defenses, I carry on building science'y stuff and the game informs me again that there are raiders attacking.

Again my only defense is a sexual deviant with a pistol.  :o
We got this!

only, we didn't.

3 raiders come, incapacitate all but one and the deviants barely escape with their lives.  Thankfully, one of my sexual deviants was more than happy to put his camrades in a dark, unlit chamber and occasionally give them food.

Then, to his surprise, a muffalo (we'll call her Flarice Barling for copywrite reasons) goes insane on the front porch and ends up knocking our hero (we'll call him Muffalo Mill for copywrite reasons) out cold and then wanders off.

All prisoners guests die from their wounds.
:'(

Robitski

Lol! 'The Three Deviants'! Sexual band of adventurous (if you know what I mean) deviants who career around the galaxy doing... devious things!

Excellent.
At least 3.5% more reliable than a garden strimmer.