If you could Make a Character...

Started by Quasarrgames, September 23, 2014, 05:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

...what would they be like? I bet a lot of people here have some really good character ideas, even if they can't afford/would rather not spend the $100 to make their character a reality.

Here's mine:

Nero "Glitch" Glitchwright

Nero grew up on a colony vessel drifting through space. His childhood was calm and uneventful, until around his 16th birthday, when the colony ship flew into a transcendant system...

Nero was found exiting the system in an escape pod over 500 years later. The transcendants had changed him. He possessed knowledge no mortal should ever posses, and he had seen... unspeakable things.

He then went on to join the Space Illuminati.

So, what are YOUR character ideas? :)
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Quasarrgames

Wow! Thanks! I was thinking that we could just share our backstory ideas here, but that's really cool! :)
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

ShadowTani

The character editor of the prepare carefully mod should been added to the vanilla imo (without the resources and equipment editor), I spent way too much time rerolling characters before I found that mod. xD