TURRETS :O

Started by Smasher5523, September 29, 2014, 03:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smasher5523

Hello, do you remember me? I have been with rimworld for a while now, since alpha 1 in fact! and i remember all the great turret mods back then, now all of that is gone, the only turrets that i have found for alpha 6 are machine gun nests and a mod with a pistol turret and a flame throw turret, all of which have been useless to me.. Can someone please tell me about a turret mod with, i dunno say a T-9 fire turret frag turret heavy turret etc, like in alpha 1-3.. Thank you  ;D

PS: Great game Ty, i spend pretty much all my spare time on it now and i really appreciate the amount of time you put into this game :D

JonoRig

I believe the MAI mod has turret bases that allow you to mount any gun on the base, cross that with the numerous weapons mod and you have a vast variety of turret types, think it's MAI anyway

Geokinesis

Quote from: JonoRig on September 29, 2014, 06:36:51 PM
I believe the MAI mod has turret bases that allow you to mount any gun on the base, cross that with the numerous weapons mod and you have a vast variety of turret types, think it's MAI anyway

So you could just have a turret that throws stones?!

Jaxxa

There is:

[MOD] (Alpha 6) Cannons and Turrets v3.81
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3878.0

And my edit of it that makes the larger cannons require ammunition:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5537.0

muffins

I use that turret pack too. It also includes Kilroy's turret pack, which has an improved turret, a sniper turret, a heavy turret, an incendiary turret and an energy turret.

Haplo

Quote from: Geokinesis on September 29, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

So you could just have a turret that throws stones?!

The Turret Weapon Base in Miscellaneous+Mai  can be equipped to throw stones, yes. As these stones count as guns, it is possible.
Hmm think of it as an automatic sling shot ;)

Smasher5523

Quote from: muffins on September 29, 2014, 09:55:21 PM
I use that turret pack too. It also includes Kilroy's turret pack, which has an improved turret, a sniper turret, a heavy turret, an incendiary turret and an energy turret.
This is the mod i mean, but its alpha 5, right?

Smasher5523

Also, what is the Mai mod? I looked it up with no luck on finding anything.

muffins

Quote from: Smasher5523 on September 30, 2014, 03:27:57 AM
Quote from: muffins on September 29, 2014, 09:55:21 PM
This is the mod i mean, but its alpha 5, right?
That is a mod for Alpha 6.

JonoRig

Smasher5523

Thank you!! i build about 20 odd and equippeed them all with Laser firing exploding fire enhanced guns.. OP DEFENSE