[1.0] Extended Turrets Mod --1.0 Release Update--

Started by Kilroy232, October 10, 2014, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy232

Quote from: TuefelHundenIV on September 01, 2016, 06:05:42 AM
Since I didn't see any new feed back I can confirm it seems you have fixed the issue and the costs in general appear to be back where they should be.

If you are looking for input of any sort maybe some sort of direct fire artillery that uses shells like mortars or lighter auto-fire slow rate of fire auto-cannon turret.

Thanks for the effort.

Thank you for taking the time to let others know that this is infact working properly.

As for direct fire artillery I have been looking for something new to do :)

Drakeir

Thanks for making this mod. After some initial testing in dev mode, it seems far more balanced than More Vanilla Turrets.

Can you possibly post the turret stats as well? I'd like to compare the turret damage, burst count, fire rates, etc.

Kilroy232

Quote from: Drakeir on September 05, 2016, 10:35:59 PM
Thanks for making this mod. After some initial testing in dev mode, it seems far more balanced than More Vanilla Turrets.

Can you possibly post the turret stats as well? I'd like to compare the turret damage, burst count, fire rates, etc.

Ya if that is something you would like to see I can post that as well

nachtfalter

Still my favorite mod for additional turrets because they are very well balanced!
Thanks for updating!

Slendy69

Great mod well balanced and doing work for me and my colony

Kilroy232

Quote from: nachtfalter on September 27, 2016, 08:15:44 AM
Still my favorite mod for additional turrets because they are very well balanced!
Thanks for updating!

And I have a new update coming too with a new turret for you guys :D
I am always glad to hear you guys like this mod, gives me motivation to keep it going. If you really felt like it and have the game on steam a like and or good rating helps other people see this too

Litcube

"Not enough squares to get to radius 60.  Max is 56.40036"

Does anyone know if this red error is related to this mod?  It pops up when the sniper turrets get a target, or when I destroy a sniper turret.  Not any other turret, only sniper turrets.

Topper

FoxXeL

Hayhorse

Would love an A16 update assuming this isn't compatible (too lazy to check). Also you might want to check the sniper turret, from what I remember 2-3 shots would kill a Scyther so you only, ONLY needed them. From memory they targeted the thorax a lot on them.

Kilroy232

I am happy to announce that this mod is now updated to run with alpha 16! Thank you for your patience and I am also happy to tell you that many fixes have been made along with the addition of new content including the 'Lazer' turret

asquirrel

When I enable your mod I get this error "couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes" (see screenshot).  When I disable the mod the error goes away.  The mod is being loaded near the very end of my load order, just before my miniaturization mods.

I tried to upload my log file to the Ludeon server but today I'm getting an error (405: not allowed).

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

asquirrel

output_log  attached.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Kilroy232

Quote from: asquirrel on February 06, 2017, 08:52:21 PM
When I enable your mod I get this error "couldn't relax research project coordinates apart after 200 passes" (see screenshot).  When I disable the mod the error goes away.  The mod is being loaded near the very end of my load order, just before my miniaturization mods.

I tried to upload my log file to the Ludeon server but today I'm getting an error (405: not allowed).

I haven't personally seen that on so there is a chance it has something to do with another mod. I will have a look into it and see if I can prevent the error

asquirrel

I'm running this mod "ResearchList" by Skyarkhangel.  It turns the A16 tech tree back to the old tree.  Maybe that's causing the problem?

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28609.0