[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filippe999

Interesting, with this can colonists breed? if yes then i can fnally turn off my ai assembly machine from MAI

Dragoon

Quote from: filippe999 on April 10, 2015, 07:07:34 AM
Interesting, with this can colonists breed? if yes then i can fnally turn off my ai assembly machine from MAI

No and please at least read 2 or 3 pages back before asking XD
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Vega_Kotes on April 06, 2015, 04:25:46 PM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on April 06, 2015, 06:18:10 AM
Yeah thats fine :) making children must be really hard to code and work with and stuff :P
So is the only person that knows all of the 10 traits LF? and what they do, not just the names?

If I'm not mistaken these are the 10 traits and their effects.

1.Chronic Fapper. Social -1, Social Chat Impact -5%, Recruit Prisoner Chance -2.5%.

2. Devout Lover. Social +1, Social Chat Impact +10%, Recruit Prisoner Chance +2.5%.

3. Flirtatious. Social +2, Social Chat Impact +10%, Recruit Prisoner Chance +5%.

4. Free Bird. Social +1, Social Chat Impact +10%.

5. Gruff Lover. Social +1, Social Chat Impact +10%.

6. Jealous Prone. Social -1, Social Chat Impact +10% (not actually sure if it is a plus but it was listed as such)

7. Poor Frame. Social -1, Social Chat Impact -10%, Recruit Prisoner Chance -5%, Move Speed -0.05 c/s, Global Work Speed -10%.

8. Sexual Dynamo. Social +4, Social Chat Impact +25%, Recruit Prisoner Chance +10%.

9. Well Endowed. Social +1, Social Chat Impact +10%, Recruit Prisoner Chance +5%, Move Speed + 0.05 c/s, Global Work Speed +10%.

10. Wet Noodle. Social -2, Social Chat Impact -10%, Recruit Prisoner Chance -10%.

Thank you so much :) I think I will be getting this mod soon now :P

perci2112

Thank you so much :) I think I will be getting this mod soon now :P
[/quote]
Be careful as there is a small bug in the mod right now

archknight

i would like to say i dont not know if its suppose to do it but likely not but sometimes even the female colonists "fap" i find this weird since you know they dont have the "equipment" to do so just wanted to point it out but yeah apart from that nice mod aaannd yeah cant wait for the next update

perci2112

Quote from: archknight on April 14, 2015, 02:51:31 PM
i would like to say i dont not know if its suppose to do it but likely not but sometimes even the female colonists "fap" i find this weird since you know they dont have the "equipment" to do so just wanted to point it out but yeah apart from that nice mod aaannd yeah cant wait for the next update

women can use their hands as well.. not that i'm saying anything

Dragoon

Quote from: perci2112 on April 15, 2015, 05:00:09 AM
Quote from: archknight on April 14, 2015, 02:51:31 PM

women can use their hands as well.. not that i'm saying anything

He means in order to "fap" you'd need the male reproduction organ.....lol "slicking" I think is the female version XD
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Redshadow

A10's out. This mod's main... 'feature', could happen without intervention, and fulfill the new 'joy' requirement
Yes, I made my icon in a game called LittleBigPlanet...

Trynt

I wish this could be updated to Alpha 10, because when I tried it, it just makes the game crash. It's a shame too since it sounds like an interesting mod.

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Hmaverick

For some reason, this mod crashes even when only it and core is activated. The map loads and as soon as the first or third pod lands, it crashes. Any ideas why?

[attachment deleted due to age]

harpo99999

probable cause is that the mod is for a9 (two alpha's ago) and therefore incompatable with a11d that you were attempting to run it in.
and yes I also would like mr flappington to update the mod, but it looks like (s)he  has flapped off somewhere

Lord Fappington

Quote from: harpo99999 on August 16, 2015, 01:04:17 AM
probable cause is that the mod is for a9 (two alpha's ago) and therefore incompatable with a11d that you were attempting to run it in.
and yes I also would like mr flappington to update the mod, but it looks like (s)he  has flapped off somewhere

After a big hiatus, I am fappy to say I'm back.  I will update the mod to be compatible with the next update.  Looks like with the new code for animal babies, I can fuse my romance mod with the new tynan-coded capabilities to make some real life consequences with "romance" heh heh heh...

stay tuned!

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here