[A12] The Romance Mod v0.8 by Lord Fappington [Updated August 2015]

Started by Lord Fappington, October 26, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokonasakura

I do not understand how to download. The only link that is under download is "earlier romance mods" and that brings me to drop box with multiple files one of which has to do with biodiversity.

iame6162013

Quote from: mokonasakura on November 14, 2015, 05:53:53 AM
I do not understand how to download. The only link that is under download is "earlier romance mods" and that brings me to drop box with multiple files one of which has to do with biodiversity.
The download link for the latest version is on the bottom of the page, and attachment, look below his text.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

AllenWL

How does this work exactly?
I don't see anything new other then the 'lovemaking' at the priorities tab and new traits. Other than those, nothing changed, and I can't do anything new.

Blanky

Quote from: iame6162013 on November 14, 2015, 03:41:18 AM
Quote from: Blanky on November 13, 2015, 09:22:23 PM
I'm aware of the compatibility part, it's just that it's been so long since the last update and it rarely brought anything with it. A little upsetting if they "update" the mod to have fewer content than it originally had, then stop working on it for the rest of their life(s). I'd love to see more potential that this mod will bring to the game if they're continuing on working on the mod. It's only a matter of time until the game is updated again to where even this mod will become obsolete again.
They might be adding it in to the base game though..
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16843.0

That sounds nice, this mod would probably be obsolete as a result... but it's probably still good news.

dizzyval

TunaKaan

İs İt Possible To Have Babies And Grow Them Up English İs Not Mine Main Language So İ Didnt Understand'ed İt Someone Can Tell Me Please?

Montesat

Where is the latest mod? The latest I see is v0.7, not v0.8.

Defection

Is it maybe possible to make the colonists in relationship sleep together in same bed, like  those king/queen size beds?? And maybe have some thought boost for sleeping with loved one :) ....

harpo99999

Quote from: Montesat on December 12, 2015, 09:04:15 PM
Where is the latest mod? The latest I see is v0.7, not v0.8.
I suggest looking at the BOTTOM of the OP. if you are logged in you should see an attachment that has over 1800 downloads, it IS the 0.8 version of the mod

Montesat

Wait a minute, you mean  Rimworld_Romance_Mod_A12_RevA.rar is v0.8? but it shows up as v0.6.

Darkmark8910

O Lord Fappington, please, PLEASE make a trait called Fabulous... :D

CtrlFU

I don't suppose there is a way to get 0.7 to work with A12d is there?
When starting a new game, it keeps crashing as soon as all the colonists appear. A mono.dll access violation.

I just discovered this mod, and I hope this doesn't stay dead for too long. Its been dead nearly half a year.

harpo99999

Quote from: CtrlFU on January 17, 2016, 10:17:54 AM
I don't suppose there is a way to get 0.7 to work with A12d is there?
When starting a new game, it keeps crashing as soon as all the colonists appear. A mono.dll access violation.

I just discovered this mod, and I hope this doesn't stay dead for too long. Its been dead nearly half a year.
in the original post, the latest version is attached at the BOTTOM of the post in tiny text, and the post states that the latest is v.8 not the a11 v.7 version

CtrlFU

I know. But I'm using 0.7 because it has all the features.

blackbr937

installed the mod but not much happens during the game, have to do something else and activate the mod?