[MOD Request] SuperiorCrafting to ALPHA 7

Started by Moriros, November 09, 2014, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moriros

As in topic... this is request especially for authors of this awesome mod (played it long hours BTW)... IDK what is privacy politics for this mod, but i suppose some other "guys" could upgrade it (?)
I`m glad I`m not a squirrel...

skullywag

Technically theres a few modders that could update this but I believe there was a tiny bit of drama surrounding the mod, so no ones gonna touch it. I hate drama.

But on this, what did the mod have that isnt available in A7, I see embasures, turrets, medicine, human meat and stuff, what are you missing?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Moriros

This research system that adds a bit of sense for managing the colony: like that i must first research new levels of constructions to build f.e. stone walls und other research tweaks... and what "drama" you have on your mind?

skullywag

Moriros

But it seems, that workings have been frozen...

skullywag

Well we dont know that, he hasnt responded in a month I know but he would have had a lot to update from 6 to 7, maybe he realised 8 was close and is holding off, either way 1 month isnt long enough to wait imo before someone jumps on it, maybe wait till alpha8 if hes not back then repost.