[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilz

lourenco

Please, make this available for alpha 8. Need mechanical walls!

Yas

ArcAngelSlayer

This mod looks great! Helper droids look so useful! No idea why they aren't in the game proper.

Can't play for a good while though so more than happy to wait. Can't wait to try it in the future. Keep up the great work!

Loki88

Would it be possible for droids to become a stand alone mod? (PS: shinzy textures are always awesome aren't they? :P )

Vaperius

Well if he doesn't confirm or deny that this is a dead mod soon someone is going to need to take up the mantle and update it because it's been over a month since the last update...if he was planning on updating it anytime soon...well yeah... he would of by now...sooo...yeah...idk...anyone have an update on if he is still maintaining this actually?
I remain Vigilant.

mipen

Hey guys, thanks for showing all your support for the mod, it's great to see so many people enjoyed it :D I am on holiday at the moment so I can't work on it right now, but I am hoping to update it in a week or two :)

Vaperius

Quote from: mipen on January 06, 2015, 12:49:46 AM
Hey guys, thanks for showing all your support for the mod, it's great to see so many people enjoyed it :D I am on holiday at the moment so I can't work on it right now, but I am hoping to update it in a week or two :)

*hugs* ....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can finally make my temperature traps :3
I remain Vigilant.

ronstergreen

mipen

Coming soon! :) I'm still on holiday for at most another week and then I will be able to work able to work on updating it! :D

Duros001

This mod looks incredible! I've recently come back to rimworlds (the last build I used to play was WAY back in A4!) This game has already become something fantastic, and it's made all the better by moders such as yourself bringing these unbelievable features to the game.

Also (because I was blinded by the AWSOME features) I downloaded this for A8 and almost cried when I saw that it was still for alpha 7 lol, really looking forward to this :D

bullet

Sorry if this question was already. How about compatibility with other mods (like MAI \ Miscellaneous) and mods with integrated embrasures? wouldn't it be duplicated or some bugs\lags?

I really like the idea about walls and I am just delighted with of the Droids, but other features are not well suited to my style of play. Is it possible to turn them off? Perhaps it's easy to delete some files or part of some code without  getting bugs?

mipen

Quote from: bullet on January 10, 2015, 02:47:54 PM
Sorry if this question was already. How about compatibility with other mods (like MAI \ Miscellaneous) and mods with integrated embrasures? wouldn't it be duplicated or some bugs\lags?

I really like the idea about walls and I am just delighted with of the Droids, but other features are not well suited to my style of play. Is it possible to turn them off? Perhaps it's easy to delete some files or part of some code without  getting bugs?
As far as I know, the mod works fine with miscellaneous. What sort of compatibility were you thinking of?
The mechanical embrasures can't be built, only activated by the mechanical walls, so there is no duplicate in the build menu.
When I update to A8, I am going to include compatibility with this launcher, which will allow for easy enabling/disabling of all the parts of the mod :)