[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yas

Quote from: deadmeat5150 on February 26, 2015, 01:44:47 PM
How are the mechanical walls supposed to work?
U can lower them to ground (walk over) or make them embrasures (to shoot through). They are state of the arts for "doors" not attacked by AI and traps and labyrinths and horror trips for invaders.

jabbamonkey

Any status on an Alpha 9 update?  Every other mod that I had for alpha 8 is back up and running... would love to play with this one again.

Veids

Asked in PM. Said that he is currently working on an update, and that it should not take too much time.  :D

Спрашивал в ЛС. Сказал, что он сейчас работает над обновлением, и что это не должно занять слишком много времени.

wyattray

This and Clutter are the last things I need to start going at it again.

Clibanarius

Juuuuuust this for me. Clutter is cute, but not full of functional stuff I love. Best of work and goodspeed!

Mmogog

stalker6625

Hey,
it's my first post in this forum and I would like to thank you all for your great job !
I already played the A8 mod and I noticed that when the droids are hurt, there is no possibilty to fix them. Any idea like a repair droid or something?

I hope it will be a feature of the A9 that I want sooooo much (mostly because the fissure digger is not working with the A8 mod on the A9 snif)
but thanks again !!
Hey little tribe, leeeet's come and plaaay

popster99

Rock5

Except "other pawns" usually go lie in a hospital bed by themselves. I don't think I ever saw a droid do that. I always had to manually tell them to go lie down until fully healed.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

popster99

stalker6625

Thanks for the info it does not matter if I have to do that manually  :)
now I only have to deal with my impatience until the release lol

deadmeat5150

Do mechanical walls just not work for Alpha 9? I know the droids don't but I can't get my walls to lower.

stalker6625

most of the features of the A8 version are either not available or dysfounctional. for example you can build the fissure extractor but you cannot start it, you can build mechanical walls but not lower them etc..
you can only wait for the official release  ;)

Honestly Sassy

Quote from: stalker6625 on February 28, 2015, 07:29:23 AM
Hey,
it's my first post in this forum and I would like to thank you all for your great job !
I already played the A8 mod and I noticed that when the droids are hurt, there is no possibilty to fix them. Any idea like a repair droid or something?

I hope it will be a feature of the A9 that I want sooooo much (mostly because the fissure digger is not working with the A8 mod on the A9 snif)
but thanks again !!
The medic droid fixes them up!