[A12C] Mechanical Defence 2 (Update 23 - quick fix)

Started by mipen, November 10, 2014, 03:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aarkreinsil

There's only one or two things I need in this mod to make it perfect for all my needs xD

The first one would be weapon/armor crafting, maybe tied in to the orbital crafting stuff. Right now I don't really have that much use for the orbital assembly lines, since they don't really add anything new. Just adding the vanilla gun/armor recipes would help a ton.

The second one would be trader calling. Maybe via the orbital control stuff as well. So you can basically summon a particular trader, which might take some time/resources or just draw a huge amount of power while the nav beacon is active.

I know the trader thing might be out of scope, but I'd really love to see some weapon crafting, maybe even including some kind of stun weaponry that can be fitted to turrets as well.

Idlemind79

What do we want?
Droids!
When do we want them?
N... as soon as possible please.. :)

pktongrimworld

DROOOOOOOOOIIIIDS!

=D

*not playing till things modded..

....is sad that thats the case for this game lol

LittleGreenStone

Of course! The best part isn't updated yet!
I'm a saaad stone. But a patient one.
See my moss? It's the result of tears and patience...

buder5

i realy cant wait for that droid i allway liked that can i suggest something or know your though ?about why not make them incap when they die ? or a way to repair them

Idlemind79

Quote from: buder5 on April 29, 2015, 05:04:40 PM
i realy cant wait for that droid i allway liked that can i suggest something or know your though ?about why not make them incap when they die ? or a way to repair them

That'd be awesome, there still should be a chance they go critical but having a bunch of broken droids to fix after a battle would be fun.. could even have it's own workstation.

spouwn08

skullywag

droids arent ready yet, yull have to wait for Mipen to update the mod.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Neraluz

Looks like the research for all modules is packaged with the fortifications module.

mipen

Quote from: Neraluz on May 02, 2015, 10:58:46 PM
Looks like the research for all modules is packaged with the fortifications module.
Ach, copy and paste error :( Fixed now, thanks

mipen

Dante King

iamthebest22

Trying it and I'm loving it! THough I can't figure out which table builds the charging pad for the droids?