Mod Incompatibility

Started by Fifty Foot Ant, December 04, 2014, 11:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fifty Foot Ant

Hi, I need some help, I have some mods and if anyone there's any known incompatibility issues between certain mods could you tell me? I have around 20-22 mods running, not a modpack, all individual, and every time I try to open RimWorld it loads a black screen.

All Mods:
Apparello, Brain Surgery, Clutter, Dusters+Jackets (Minus), EdB Prepare Carefully, EdB Interface, Enhanced Defense: Core and Laser Drill, Extended Surgery and Bionics, Immersive Body, MAI, MoreWeapons, Natural Terrain Flooring, Project Armory, Recipe Nurse, Resource Stockpile Amount, RumWorld, Simple Medicine Craft, Space and Prison Meals, Target Practise, Thermite Bomb, Turrets Pack (Kilroy).

That's all of it, if anyone knows about incompatibilities between specific mods listed here, or any way to fix this, maybe EdB Mod Order? Then please tell me, thanks in advance! :)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

iame6162013

just remove one, one by one...
(if you want to delete your config go to your %appdata% back to local low and then to ludeon)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Fifty Foot Ant

Quote from: iame6162013 on December 05, 2014, 05:21:14 PM
just remove one, one by one...
(if you want to delete your config go to your %appdata% back to local low and then to ludeon)

Thanks for the advice! :)
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter