[Unoffical A15] Extended Woodworking v1.19c

Started by ItchyFlea, December 10, 2014, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeflonJim

Those added by this mod? I can add it I think, I'll have a look tonight if I have time.

Please feel free to provide feedback on any of the stats I've used (for the Vegetable Garden trees). I ran out of time to build a decent set so there's a lot of duplication right now.

TeflonJim

nuschler22

What am I doing wrong or is there some mod conflict?

Many of my items require "generic wood."  I have some of the generic wood that I started out with but I can't seem to find any more.  Some things, my butcher table for example, require both generic wood and a type of wood chosen by me. 

Is it a mod conflict, or am I doing something incorrectly?

MechanoidHater

Quote from: nuschler22 on January 16, 2017, 05:56:57 PM
What am I doing wrong or is there some mod conflict?

Many of my items require "generic wood."  I have some of the generic wood that I started out with but I can't seem to find any more.  Some things, my butcher table for example, require both generic wood and a type of wood chosen by me. 

Is it a mod conflict, or am I doing something incorrectly?

There is a woodworking table for that.

Mordling

I cannot make wood from logs. When I chop down trees it gives me logs which I can make into things except for things that require wood. The woodworkers bench makes normal wood out of different types of wood but not different types of logs. Is there anything that converts different types of log to wood?

1k thanks!

animagus_kitty

God bless you and your family, TeflonJim. From the bottom of my save-scumming heart.

Btw, what happened to Itchy? Is you ok, Itchy? Did life get you busy?

TeflonJim

B18 version:

https://github.com/indented-automation/ExtendedWoodworking/releases/tag/v5.0.3

The core of the mod has XML defs updated to current version. Added support for vanilla defs which consume wood with a series of XML patches.

Added explicit support for defs created by:

• [RF] Basic Bridges - Fishing Add-On
  • [RF] Fertile Fields
  • [T] ExpandedCloth
  • A Dog Said...
  • Area Rugs
  • Misc. Training
  • Nature's Pretty Sweet
  • VGP Xtra Trees and Flowers
Should be fast to load and should be error free now.

ambivalence

If I get it right, there're two working updates for this mod, so it's not outdated actually.

The first one is here (github, by TeflonJim).
The second is here (steam, maintained by Adventurer).

Both support 1.0, don't know about the differences (but it would be great to know).

TeflonJim

Mine is a continuation of the old module with very few changes.

It's entirely XML-based with a bunch of patches that aim to add compatibility with a few other mods that I either use or have considered using.

Essentially it's almost no work for me to maintain; I have no intention of actively developing it beyond fixing or a patch here and there.