RimWorld is part of the top 100 on IndieDB! Vote again!

Started by Ramsis, December 11, 2014, 06:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsis

RimWorld currently holds the rank of

Not sure if I can take any credit for revving up the hype train or not but hey we got RimWorld into the spotlight!

Oh.... and yeah... hey friends look at the RimWorld page again and you'll see:
WE DID IT! WE GOT RIMWORLD INTO THE TOP 100!

But wait there's more! If you go to http://www.indiedb.com/games/rimworld you'll find that button near the top of the page itself; CLICK IT and vote for RimWorld again! The button will redirect you to the actual top 100 page. Let's see if we can't get RimWorld in the top 10 of the top 100 games this year!

Get everyone to vote! Got a friend? Show him/her RimWorld and get their vote! Do you own a Dog? Well RimWorld (used to have dogs) might have dogs at some point so get it's vote! Let's show Tynan some community support once again!

ARE YOU IN A RUSH TO GET OUT THE DOOR?! Click this link then to quickly get right to the spot where you can vote for RimWorld. Takes one quick click and no signing in/up for anything. http://www.indiedb.com/events/2014-indie-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote25075
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

keylocke

Ramsis

Quote from: keylocke on December 11, 2014, 06:25:20 AM
ooh nice.  ;D

I'm quite happy that the community was willing to work together and get RimWorld in the top 100, that's a huge deal.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

vagineer1

I voted. Hopefully this will get the game the exposure it needs to bring in money for Tynan so he can hire more people to work on Rimworld and make it better than ever.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

Ironvos

I voted again.
But also had to vote for limit theory :)
Both awesome games made by one developer.

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Dr. Z

Tea Party Simulator is 4 places ahead of RimWorld, this is insulting.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Ptolisgoodguy

I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Igabod

I voted. This game is totally worth the couple seconds it takes to vote.

Endoric

tommonius

Thanks for this thread, seen this and immediately voted. Rim world deserves to be well known and get the respect it deserves as frankly this is one of the best games I have ever played!

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!