[MOD] ALPHA 8] Commando Dog Storyteller

Started by Mrred1, December 25, 2014, 01:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrred1

Commando Dog

The brand new, one-of-a-kind storyteller, who has no idea what he is doing. He likes a nice cozy population (around 15), has at least one event occur every day, and frequently enjoys watching the colony fall to its knees. Good luck!

YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO DOWNLOAD!

Commando Dog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. That means no distributing, copying, modifying, or taking credit without the author's permission.

[attachment deleted due to age]
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

kenobi87

A quick question, how would you rank the difficulty compared to Cassandra classic? Just overall not taking into account the other difficulty options I can toggle like base builder, casual, rough, etc

Mrred1

Based on my experience, I would say significantly harder. They have different types of XML code, so Commando Dog is a different type of storyteller. But definitly harder.
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." ~ Robert Bloch ~

Evil o ViiRuS

Thanks for making a new storyteller do you have plans to change anything in this storyteller or do you have plans for other storytellers.

Mrred1

You are very welcome.  I plan on adding a new faction, but I'm not quite sure. I'll let you know. As far as the storyteller, I probably won't change too much.

Valor

The dog can be really insane sometimes. I play on Challange, 3 Collonists and about half a year in he sends 5 Scythers and 3 Centipedes. During the fight he combines it with Tribal raid (+- 20 tribals) and in the end, still on the same day he makes 6 dromedars mad ... because why not ... :)

Also its not true he makes at least an event per day. Longest "Event free" streak I had was around 85 hours give or take few.
Overall Its enjoyable even if its really hardcore.

Mrred1

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry if it is too hard, I may change it. I'm glad you enjoy it! Good luck with your colony! Dogs can be crazy!

MaxtheINFINITE

I pee when i play with comm' dog
Dis guy,dis mother effer just THROWS in like 3 sieges per minute

10/10,Would shoot raiders again.
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Ex0du5_2169

This might just be the aternative challenge I need, I mean, if I'm ever feeling rather sadistic :P Thanks!

FridayBiology

Just need a Vengeful-Mother-Rimworld type,
extreme weather, cut Spring and Autumn out and run from hot to cold every other month, maybe with fog and fire every other weekend.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Mrred1

Anduin1357

Can we merge the wacky weather storyteller with the comm. dog? :D

Mrred1

Mrred1

I want to thank everyone for downloading my mod. Happy new year!