[MOD] (Alpha 8) Helpful Floors Mod

Started by Omega12, January 03, 2015, 12:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

Desc:

This was another simple mod I conjured up. I used Igabod's FastFloors mod and changed it up, credit does go to Igabod.

It adds 2 new floor types. Speedy Floors and Growth Floors. Im really bad at textures so don't laugh XD

The Speedy Floors make your colonists go uber fast, and the Growth Floors make plants grow faster than Hydropontics tables do.

I wanted to make you have to research the tables but I couldn't figure it out :/

Download

Helpful Floors

ItchyFlea

To make them researchable, first make the research def, then add this line to the thingDef of what you want to be unlocked by the research:
<researchPrerequisite>ResearchDefName</researchPrerequisite>

That line means that until the player researches the item with that defName, the building will not show up in the architect menu.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Omega12

Asfalto

Will try it, i love the fast walking floor. It should "force" pawns to walk in the middle of my 3 step corridors.

DarkTemplarlord

Works well, but when i use floor that makes colonist faster some colonist become invisible and i cannot see them

elStrages

Quote from: DarkTemplarlord on February 17, 2015, 10:53:41 AM
Works well, but when i use floor that makes colonist faster some colonist become invisible and i cannot see them
this bug means the colonists are going too fast, I had the same problem in one of my mods.
The OP needs to lower the speed, anything over 12 cells a second can cause this issue.

DarkTemplarlord

Quote from: elStrages on February 17, 2015, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: DarkTemplarlord on February 17, 2015, 10:53:41 AM
this bug means the colonists are going too fast, I had the same problem in one of my mods.
The OP needs to lower the speed, anything over 12 cells a second can cause this issue.

Ok some my colonist did have speed traits and  Bionic legs so that why its bug on me.