[MOD][A10] Battle Stations - Ctrl+ANYKEY RTS Squads - FML Special (23.04.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, January 04, 2015, 10:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2015, 08:36:34 PM
Will you tell us when the updates are game-breaking?

I try to but I might not notice it because I often start new worlds and maps during the test phase.

Anduin1357

JuliaEllie

ADDED Squad names!!

working on sound now!

running out of modifier keys..

Syvera

This is going to be SUPER USEFUL. Thank you so much for making this! Funny thing is, I actually tried to do the Ctrl+# thing when I first played to see if it worked. Too much C&C. xD

JuliaEllie

Its hard for me to find good sound files.. Send/post your favourite sound files I could use for the squad commands.

JuliaEllie

ADDED SOUNDS!!

Borowed them from C&C - if you have better sounds post them or send them and I might put them in :)

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 05, 2015, 06:50:10 PM
your so punny... I am ... the one ... who mods!

I did nazi dat coming.

Someone makes a game which gets a lot of free awesome content and you think that game is mine? No I am the one who mods!

StorymasterQ

I wonder who/when will we first see "I can't find the ANYKEY on my keyboard."

Maybe I should start.

...I can't find the ANYKEY on my keyboard. Help?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Igabod

Quote from: StorymasterQ on January 05, 2015, 08:21:20 PM
I wonder who/when will we first see "I can't find the ANYKEY on my keyboard."

Maybe I should start.

...I can't find the ANYKEY on my keyboard. Help?

MeMyselfAnDie

Is there a way to remove a keybinding once it's been set? And disable the sounds?

JuliaEllie

no not yet but it looks like its time to "invent" config files in RimWorld

Ouan

And this is once again why I start with you to see what sort of awesomeness has rolled off the press since I last checked in with you. Just got back into town, sat down, and bam! a mod that should have always been a part of the game.
  Can you have people be a part of more than one group? Like key 5 all people, key 6 only snipers, etc? I guess I will start up a new super modded world of awesomeness, set up some Marine drop beacons and see what sort of insanity ensues. Btw, C & C sounds meets with the highest forms of approval  ;D
Damn Pirates!

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Ouan on January 07, 2015, 01:42:07 AM
And this is once again why I start with you to see what sort of awesomeness has rolled off the press since I last checked in with you. Just got back into town, sat down, and bam! a mod that should have always been a part of the game.
  Can you have people be a part of more than one group? Like key 5 all people, key 6 only snipers, etc? I guess I will start up a new super modded world of awesomeness, set up some Marine drop beacons and see what sort of insanity ensues. Btw, C & C sounds meets with the highest forms of approval  ;D

Thanks a lot - yes your pawns can be in several squads.