[Question] Effects of Darkness

Started by Threepounds, January 13, 2015, 01:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Threepounds

Hello! So, what exactly are the effects of darkness on your pawns? There's an eventual negative moodlet, and apparently reduced ranged accuracy against targets that are in darkness-tiles?
Does it effect work-rate? Or can your pawns quite happily plink away at their workstations in the pitch-black?
And finally - If it doesn't have any effect, how much of a fuss would it be to implement something like that?

Shinzy

well I did some quick test with edb prepare carfully
3 clones each being in their own room and having same project to craft
one of the rooms was dark, one bright and lit up
and third clone because I made one and I'm not sure why so I put that one in third room that was just freezing =P

they all made the cowboy hats in exact same time so it doesn't seem to affect crafting speed atleast

Threepounds

Oh, wow. Thank you -- that was really out of your way! (and many many more 'thank you's for the armor/clothing packs etc.! -- because having my group look like extras out of the 5th element is. freaking. awesome.) ^_^

Shinzy

it was more on the way than out (of my curiosity! I'm always testing out things someone says on the forums so)

And you're welcome! this probably the nicest thing anyone's told me ;D because 5th element