[A14] Community Core Library v0.14.3.1

Started by RWCCLTeam, October 20, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy (l2032)

E, take note that the minimap settings use some of my custom helpers - settings may be loaded but not applied properly, or in the right order. i.e., this may very well all be my fault :P

Lockdown

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on July 01, 2016, 04:55:23 AM
E, take note that the minimap settings use some of my custom helpers - settings may be loaded but not applied properly, or in the right order. i.e., this may very well all be my fault :P

I did some more experimenting, and I think you have the right idea.

I tested denying read permissions for  MCM_Data_Minimap, and it causes the error "Unexpected error scribing data for mod Minimap" immediately on RW startup. Then I gave the file full permissions again, and no longer have any errors.

So it does look like CCL is successfully accessing the file for both reads and writes under normal circumstances, and the problem is what CCL is doing after it retrieves the data, opting to go with defaults in some circumstances, even though custom settings were found.

Ok, if it's accessing the xml without issue then it's definitely being misapplied on load.  Will look into it and hopefully have it fixed for the next release (0.13.4? 0.14.0?).
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

RWCCLTeam

Alpha 14 Update

Day 1 Release! - First time ever!

This release is the Alpha 14 update and brings everything up to date.  Many detours have been removed as the RimWorld core implements them directly.

Fluffe

Fluffy (l2032)

We've been working on it for a while ;)

Dude1925

I am absolutely stupid... For so many version of the game i had broken mods because I misread the install instructions. This is a blessing if you actually function like a semi-intelligent human being.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Quote from: Xaiver010 on July 15, 2016, 07:04:54 PM
Mind if i upload it to steam for easier access with steam users?

a) Yes, we do mind.  We are discussing this internally, and;
b) As skully said, it simply won't work from Steam due to the way it's coded.  We need to address this before we upload it to Steam.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.