[1.5] Dingo's Mods (Mostly QoL)

Started by Dingo, September 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szara

I'm getting an odd error when loading Hand Me That Brick and Refactored Work Priorities.

HMTB_1_0_0 already has short hash
RWP_1_4_0 already has short hash
RWP_1_4_1 already has short hash

Not sure what to do about it, my fiddling has thus far gone unrewarded. I'm using the latest versions.

I have these mods loaded, and mapreroll gives the same error for some reason.

<li>Core</li>

<li>A15 MBS Spotlights v2.0</li>

<li>AMC(1) DE Surgeries</li>

<li>AMC(1) ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering</li>

<li>AMC(2) ADogSaid</li>

<li>AMC(2) Realistic Medical System EPOE Version</li>

<li>AMC(2) Medical Training</li>

<li>AMC(2) Chemicals & Neutroamine</li>

<li>AMC(2) Improved Surgery</li>

<li>AMC(2) EmergencyTreatment</li>

<li>AMC(3) Compatibility patch_EPOE & ISurgery</li>

<li>AMC(3) Compatibility patch_DESurgery & ISurgery</li>

<li>AMC(3) Compatibility patch_ADog & ISurgery</li>

<li>AMC(4) Compatibility patch_EPOE Realiistic Medical & ISurgery</li>

<li>CraftingHysteresis-v1.0.5</li>

<li>CorePanda</li>

<li>Cooks.Can.Refuel.1.5</li>

<li>Better Pathfinding</li>

<li>High Caliber_A15</li>

<li>Hospitality</li>

<li>WM Smarter food selection</li>

<li>Vegetable Garden 5.15.1284</li>

<li>QualityBuilder</li>

<li>Organ thoughts</li>

<li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>

<li>MapReroll</li>

<li>Refactored Work Priorities</li>

<li>Hand Me That Brick</li>
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Dingo

The short hash bug is caused by the wrong game version as far as I know. Does it show 1284 on the top left in main menu?

Szara

That's what I get for keeping too many different versions sitting around and restoring from the wrong one, oops! Problem fixed, thanks Dingo!
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

BionicAbeLincoln

Quote from: faltonico on November 18, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: BionicAbeLincoln on November 18, 2016, 07:04:24 PM
Hi Dingo, your Refactored Work Priorities sounds great.  Can it be enabled on existing game saves?
I enabled it on my save and all went fine.
Thanks a bunch!

lance789

Rhamphoryncus

I'm getting a consistent hang/stack overflow on my save.

My colony got a manhunting boomalopes event so there are now a variety of dead and "downed" boomalopes.  I marked the downed ones for hunting and soon after noticed one of my colonists ("Badluck") was adjacent to a downed boomalope but doing nothing.  Badluck's status is "Standing.".  I tried draft/undraft to reset them but although drafting was fine, undrafting had a very long pause, and they were still stuck as "Standing.".  Several more draft/undraft attempts made the error log pop up and a complaint about stack overflow.  I tried doing it with several debugging options, such as "Draw paths", but nothing jumped out at me (and no pathfinding showed up).

Badluck is holding a Rimsenal "JI siege gun" I just built, so this would be the first time it was used for hunting.  It has a range of 60 so perhaps it has some funky value for minimum range?

I have had a few other occasions where colonists got stuck building walls, but draft/undraft immediately fixed them.  I don't know if that's related.

Suspicious mods:
Rimsenal
Better Pathfinding
OSHA Compliance
Defensive Positions
Hand Me That Brick
Refactored Work Priorities
Cooks Can Refuel
QualityBuilder

Full mod list: core, stonecutting tweak, more vanilla turrets, rt fuse, rt power switch, qualitybuilder, animal keybinds, facial stuff a15, edb prepare carefully, mending, misc. training, core driller, core driller - stone addon, a dog said..., expanded prosthetics and organ engineering, no hats, [sd] round tables, rimfridge, cooks can refuel, refactored work priorities, hand me that brick, recolor stockpiles, defensive positions, lt-doormat, osha compliance, [sd] advanced powergeneration, craftable synthetics, better pathfinding, growable grass, romance diversified, rumours and deception, allow tool, trading spot, concretewalls, feed the colonists, ed-embrasures, rimsenal, [t] morefloors, more furniture

Log: http://pastebin.com/jrxJBtsm
Official (useless) mod list: http://pastebin.com/RW7kgrBe
Save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwwX5cz9cmkuQzhYdTZKckEwaW8

Rhamphoryncus

Doh, scratch that!  I added the rimsenal JI siege gun detail as an afterthought but now I've tested with just that mod and gun and I can reproduce the hang/stack overflow, so it's definitely not your mod.  Sorry!

Wishmaster

That would be nice if haulers don't deliver materials to.... graves ! They actually do but graves don't require any material.
Maybe the energy consumption nerf for sunlamp is a bit op...
But thanks for all those mods anyway and Hand me that brick in particular !!

Dingo

Thanks for the feedback Wishmaster, I'll adjust the work giver to account for 0-cost buildings. The reasonable lamps mod is very old and I wouldn't say it's balanced. It was one of my first XML modding attempts, more of a trial run than anything substantial.

HMTB has been updated on all release venues. It will now cause issues with QualityBuilder in the rare case that you have 0 pawns set as constructors but you have open construction tasks (probably specifically QualityBuilder tasks). I'm not exactly sure on the cause of this, but I am almost certain it's some mismanagement on QualityBuilder's end when it comes to its detour.

Dingo

Cooks Can Refuel updated to work for any meal production source that requires fuel. E.g. campfire, fuelled stove and most importantly - it now works for mod-added stoves and other refuelable meal sources.

Nov. 29th: HMTB also updated to assembly version 1.2. Fixed haulers not installing MinifiedThings.

Dingo

I have uploaded several new versions to GitHub that have a translation file. Any translations would be appreciated!

Next release would probably be updating the mods to A16 / minor tweaks.

Etherdreamer

Iam feeling like playing again Rimworld, and Iam constructing again an fresh modpack for personal use. Any of your mods can mess with Pathfinding mods ?

Dingo

I don't think any of them come close to touching pathfinding.

Dingo

All mods have been updated to A16. Some mods that previously included HugsLib in A15 now require HugsLib to be installed separately. HugsLib must be loaded before any mod that depends on it.

Added Chinese translations to some files, contributed on GitHub by vednic.

Will update file descriptions as appropriate. Please report bugs / contribute translations / etc. as you please.

raonull

Hey, is it possible to get the A15 version of some of these mods? I had them on workshop but they got auto-updated before I made a backup. I prefer the A15 version of the game for now.