The Full Works Alpha 2 mod-pack (15 of the best compatible mods in one download)

Started by jamieg, April 02, 2014, 02:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamieg

aha its gone! i ment no offence honestly and i hope there are no hard feelings?... i wasnt lying im a noob at this but the pack works :) and your right no1 should make money from your work especially when you are not!! sorry again
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

ItchyFlea

Since it was an honest mistake there are no hard feelings. :D

Since my mods will be coming with licence agreements when Alpha 3 comes out which might restrict modpack inclusion: I give you permission to include my mods in a modpack on the condition that no money is made.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

jamieg

thank you very much! i have no intention of making money from this!
YES! Its true! im updating The BIG BANG mod pack check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzLZbECR20&list=UUr1sEPUEhFqy01q16zGisIg

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

rsdworker

WorldOfIllusion

very nice modpack :)

One thing I might suggest is adding links to the original mods forum post (and possibly including the name of the mod maker). Means people can go and look at the individual mods easier and gives a bit more recognition to the mod makers.
Artistically challenged modder seeking artistically talented texturer's help. Please, please, PM me :)

Architect

You have my permission to use BetterPower, and BetterPower+ in alpha three if you want :P Though I would appreciate if, as suggested, you put the link to my forum thread in too. :)
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

jamieg

the second i have alpha 3 i will make a new one using mods that i have received permission for, i will 100% link to the creators of the mods! and BLACKJACK1000K just got the permissions keep your eye out for the next pack im sure project armoury will be in there somewhere ;) in fact ive allready been told yes to all the alpha 3 ready mods except industrial rim so theres gunna be some great stuff not to mention im sure there will be some whole new mods released worth me looking into when A3 is here :D

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: jamieg on April 03, 2014, 06:17:45 AM
the second i have alpha 3 i will make a new one using mods that i have received permission for, i will 100% link to the creators of the mods! and BLACKJACK1000K just got the permissions keep your eye out for the next pack im sure project armoury will be in there somewhere ;) in fact ive allready been told yes to all the alpha 3 ready mods except industrial rim so theres gunna be some great stuff not to mention im sure there will be some whole new mods released worth me looking into when A3 is here :D
Awesome cant wait!
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

jamieg

ohhh and ty thanks mean alot coming from the game creator himself :D but the real work was done by all the modders so BIG shout out to them!!

Hancake

Quote from: jamieg on April 02, 2014, 03:23:59 PM
they are community mods, I have stated I do not take credit for any of these mods and they are all free to download and use by anybody. If any of the creators of these mods do not want me to basically advertise there mod around for free they can message me and ill happily replace it with a different mod like I said in description all I have done is turned 15 mod downloads into 1 and tested it to make sure there are no gameplay issue. I dont think I need permission to do this, and id be very very surprised if a mod dev would want me to remove their mod from this pack?

Even if you don't think you need permission, it's never a bad idea to ask for it anyway.

jamieg

Quote from: Hancake on April 03, 2014, 08:30:59 AM
Even if you don't think you need permission, it's never a bad idea to ask for it anyway.

I now have permission for most of these mods, and for the Alpha 3 pack I will have 100% permission for everything included, and will also name the author and link for every mod in the next pack, this was my first ever mod-pack and i tripped a few times ;) but is really fun so check it out

Sunspots

Looks good, but as others stated - it's a good idea to link to and credit the creators.

Haplo

And here is my permission to use any of my mods in your collection too.
Right now it is only one, but..  ;D

Btw. Nice collection you've done there :)