This mod expands the available power switch with a few automatic functions.
It also adds hidden conduits with improved statistics.
You start with a simple power switch, which can switch the power transmission through it on and off.
The additional features need to be researched.
After you've done your tinkering you'll have the following functions available:
-An automatic pawn in room switch on
-An automatic pawn nearby switch on
-An automatic enemy found switch on
-An automatic enemy found switch off
-Timed switching (programable) Repeat clicking on the UI to change the times.
The set times are shown in the description
-Hidden power conduits are also available through researchModder:Download:
orScreens:How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.Issues/Notes:
-Additional features need to be researched.
-Don't connect a consumer (lamp, turret,..) directly to the switch.
When it is switched off, the consumer will automaticly reconnect to the next available transmitter.
So add a power conduit or a wall and let it connect there instead.
If you find a bug or think that something should be changed, please don't hesitate to tell me.Description:
- Manual On/Off: Base functionability, available from the start
- Pawn Detection in Room: Available after research with the normal switch. Detects, if an Pawn (human, animal) is in the room
- Pawn Detection within 7 squares: Available after research. Normal pawn detection mode for wall switches. Normal switches can be switched between this mode and the pawn in room mode by repeatedly pressing the selection button.
- Enemy detection (within 1/3 of the map): Available after research. Available modes: Switch on when detected and switch off when detected.
- Timer: Available after research: Switches on and off at specified times. Time is initially set to 19h->On and 5h->Off. This can be changed by pressing the buttons repeatedly.Credits:
- Special thanks to iame6162013
for the wonderful idea of the invisible wires.Permissions:
This mod and it's source code is released under the Creative Commons License Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Ludeon has an exception clause.
For more info about it take a look into the About folder.