[B18] Goodies [ModSync.Ninja] Spells Update: 15/06/2018 (v16)

Started by PreDiabetic, December 18, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Thanks for the fixes and balances.
Carpentry table works a bit better now.
At last all the nail&plank recpies are working.
But when i craft furniture (tryed bed and wardrobe so far) nothing is finished and i get the error msg.
JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Crafter, Job=DoBill (Job_5741779) A=Thing_CarpentryTable297017 B=Thing_UnfinishedFurniture468162 C=(38, 0, 78), Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe.CalculateDominantIngredient (Verse.AI.Job job, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 ingredients) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=DoBill, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_DoBill
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Error log :https://git.io/vAyp5

Ok, i placed a carpentry wardrobe with dev tools.
And only Guest bed are geting a link to the wardrobe.
It is ok if this is intended, but the description don't say anything.
Same to the carpentry dresser.
Didn't test other furniture so far.

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Canute on March 02, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Thanks for the fixes and balances.
Carpentry table works a bit better now.
At last all the nail&plank recpies are working.
Carpentry furnitures only work with carpentry beds not vanilla/comfy beds or any other beds mods add. I got rid of that pesky error it was giving that because I forgot to put 2 letter to one word. Redownload should fix it.

Canute

They don't even work with the comfy bed's, but with carpentry bed's.

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Canute on March 03, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
They don't even work with the comfy bed's, but with carpentry bed's.
Like I said they only work with Carpentry Bed that's not a bug. Point of Comfy Bed is; it has higher stats than normal bed but can't be improved with carpentry furnitures.

Canute

Ok, i though all bed's from the mod not only the bed's with the Carpentry name.
But the Comfy bed's still can be improved with Vanlilla dresser/endtable.
So i suggest to fix this.
I think you should patch the vanilla furniture's to use carpentry recipes instead to use own new furnitures.
That's just an idea and i don't think many would like it to craft all furniture instead to construct them.

But the next issue i got.
Since i use this mod, i got a problem with WorkTab.
Pawn's reset or forget Worktab settings.
Since you mod add the new work type, i think it is more your vault then worktab's maybe take a look into it.
Maybe it is related to this error
Called MaterialsNeeded on a Blueprint_Install.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.Blueprint_Install:MaterialsNeeded()
RFF_Code.WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResourcesToBlueprints_NoCostFrameMakeJobFor:Prefix(Pawn, IConstructible, Job&)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResourcesToBlueprints:NoCostFrameMakeJobFor_Patch1(Object, Pawn, IConstructible)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResourcesToBlueprints:JobOnThing_Patch1(Object, Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner:HasJobOnThing(Pawn, Thing, Boolean)
RimWorld.<TryIssueJobPackage>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__0(Thing)
Verse.<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Thing)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThing_Global(IntVec3, IEnumerable, Single, Predicate`1, Func`2)
Verse.GenClosest:ClosestThingReachable(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
ExpandedRoofing.ClosestThingReachableHelper:ClosestThingReachableWrapper(IntVec3, Map, ThingRequest, PathEndMode, TraverseParms, Single, Predicate`1, IEnumerable`1, Int32, Int32, Boolean, RegionType, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1(Object, Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch1(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

https://git.io/vAHJP

- Lemon's i think you should add a max. lifetime to that plant, so it need to be replant after 3-5 harvest. Or at last a chance that the harvest destroy the plant.

- 50 meal of various kind, don't you think thats a bit too much. I would limit it to 10. Even the most bulk meal recipes only get 4 or 8 meal's from one recipe.
And maybe a bulk recipe for Fine meal's. But no for the best meal, these need all attention of the cook to be perfect ! :-)

Now trying to advance my tribal's to get the Processor.

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Canute on March 04, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
Ok, i though all bed's from the mod not only the bed's with the Carpentry name.
But the Comfy bed's still can be improved with Vanlilla dresser/endtable.
So i suggest to fix this.
I think you should patch the vanilla furniture's to use carpentry recipes instead to use own new furnitures.
That's just an idea and i don't think many would like it to craft all furniture instead to construct them.
But the next issue i got.
Since i use this mod, i got a problem with WorkTab.
Pawn's reset or forget Worktab settings.
Since you mod add the new work type, i think it is more your vault then worktab's maybe take a look into it.
Maybe it is related to this error

- I don't think it's my mod's fault to reset that, because I'm using Fluffy's WorkTab myself without an issue. Just make sure load this mod at last.
- Just to be sure I loaded this mod on ongoing save, there wasn't any issue. I suspect from RimWorld Minions, because they have "Jobs" such as cleaning or hauling. Maybe load it after my mod, can fix issue.
- I like 50x meals when you have big colony it helps, sure I can add more type and make that cooks make them little bit slower to compensate multitude.
- I think lemons are fairly balanced. They have long growth time and they have high harvest threshold, it's hard to early harvest when things go wrong, kinda like devilstrand. More risk more reward.
- I concur about comfy beds should not get bonus from furnitures, already fix that and removed artistic tag.
- the thing is I don't want vanilla furnitures to use my carpentry bonuses, main reason of making this mod is making bed was too easy, this gives people little bit hard time but with good reward. I thought about making ALL furnitures like carpentry so you couldn't make vanilla furnitures without carpentry table, then some of modders warned me that would be not a good idea, may cause bugs on other mods that inherit from vanilla furnitures.

Canute

Just curious,
Canned meal's only need half that much can's then you produce meals.
Should it from the logic be the same amount ? :-)

5/25 canned crop/meat need the proper amount of can's
While the 50 version work's with steel maybe it should can's too.
Maybe add a make 250 can's version and remove the make 5 can recipe.

Canute

About your metal's
You sure about the recipes ?
Currently 100 silver + 10 gold for 1 electrum
Shouldn't it give more like 100 electrum ?
At moment i rather would create stuff out of gold then to refine electrum, which got lesser beauty.

Staballoy isn't that worse, but still bad.
I would increase the output to 100 too.

And maybe add a Process creature recipe to the Procesor.
Yes i know it isn't realy nessesary.
I think you add the Process human recipe to avoid the butcher human bad mood.
But i think some people would like to process animals too. Minced meat stack higher and you don't need to convert the leather.

You have a 2. Tabledhote entry in the def's, but no recipe for it.

You allready add some nice floors with the blended leather.
But since we allready got wood planks, why not creating 1-2 parket floor types with them ?
Beauty 2, 10 planks, 10-15 work (since it isn't modern click-parkett).

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Canute on March 07, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
About your metal's
You sure about the recipes ?
Currently 100 silver + 10 gold for 1 electrum
Shouldn't it give more like 100 electrum ?
At moment i rather would create stuff out of gold then to refine electrum, which got lesser beauty.

Staballoy isn't that worse, but still bad.
I would increase the output to 100 too.

And maybe add a Process creature recipe to the Procesor.
Yes i know it isn't realy nessesary.
I think you add the Process human recipe to avoid the butcher human bad mood.
But i think some people would like to process animals too. Minced meat stack higher and you don't need to convert the leather.

You have a 2. Tabledhote entry in the def's, but no recipe for it.

You allready add some nice floors with the blended leather.
But since we allready got wood planks, why not creating 1-2 parket floor types with them ?
Beauty 2, 10 planks, 10-15 work (since it isn't modern click-parkett).

Kinda right about metals, no objection about that. Electrum is small metal like Gold,Silver , Staballoy on the other hand is big metal like steel,plasteel. Recipes fixed in next patch.
Point of these alloys is make bridge between two metals. Gold will be better than Electrum as beauty wise but quantity is smaller its a choice not achievement for better look.
Tabledhote entry was old date, removed from game in next update. Can see error, will not repeat after save.
Processing animals added.
Added 2 new floor that can be made with planks and nails.

What Changed in v15:   
-Bugfixes
-Balance changes
-Processing animals
-2 new wood floor from planks and nails.

Canute

I notice something odd.
It is the first time i planted Glowstool.
I notice, like their name say, they emmite some light 50% so i thought adjacent light source which give 50% to the glowstool field shouldn't hurt.
But even 50% let them die.
Maybe change this or adjust the description "that any non mushroom light will let them die slowly".

Greed_GorAshaar

can u add lemonade to drug list for order ur colonist to drink it every day ?

becomeweaker

Hi!
I may be missing something really obvious, but I can't figure out how to get empty books for book making. Do you get it from traders?

Mitz

It's sad autism's an insult, then i must be an insult.
and my cat also must be an insult, as well as every other cat in the universe.
space cats.

WolfgangPolska

Can u make separate books module?
Or put this mod into modules?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

PreDiabetic

What Changed in v16:   
-Bravery fixed (flipping table no longer required)
-Blank Book recipe added to Book Table
-Added Light Bulb Plant (Custom temporary texture) Can be planted in pot or ground radiates weak light.