[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Cremation Inc. (v.6.2)

Started by bolti1703, March 06, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolti1703

Quote from: Rex705 on April 20, 2014, 02:37:34 AM
This mod and Cremation Chamber should join forces to create an epic morgue system for the colony just look at mine!

Nice suggestion,the other mod have an easy way to depose of bodies.  right for somebody who wants it in an easy way. My mod is for them who want a more complex way. I dont know how to merge this different ways to solve the “corpse problem“ in a reasonable way

Rex705

Make it like a mod pack with both mods in so the player has an option of what table to use like making a raider go poof on one table and making a coffin for a colonist.

bolti1703

Ok,thx. I look if it is possible to merge the mods ( need permission for this). Maybe an extra version, so you can choose out of three versions (my mod,the other mod and the merged version).  I will do this the next days (no access to my computer at the moment) if there is a need for this version and i got the permission

Rex705

Is it possible to have the persons name on body bags and coffins so it's not just a nameless grave?

bolti1703

Quote from: Rex705 on April 20, 2014, 11:31:47 AM
Is it possible to have the persons name on body bags and coffins so it's not just a nameless grave?

I thought about this and i took a look how the corpses get the names, i think it s possible in a similar way but because i have no experience in c sharp it will take some  time to code this (must learn c sharp from the beginning). Maybe i m wrong and it ist not possible so i cant promise to much but it is a goal for the future

DarkXess

Thanks for posting your release. Please update your release post with our download links too :)

You can find our mirror here:

You can always contact me for changes to be made to the above link, also any updates please be kind to
inform us or even submit the update yourself on our downloads section.

Kumai0214

lol.... Currently using Cremation and I never have to worry about body bags anymore... Apparently at the butchering table I can chop up coffins and body bags and poof they disappear with nothing in return. Now I won't have to worry about masses of graves/coffins unless it's for one of my colonists.

Kirid

This is from evil genius. If you like the idea, could you make a rack like this for bodybags?
In evil genius the bags degrade and disappear after a while and that's how they're disposed of.
I was putting the bodybags in graves and burning them, now just put them all in a stockpile to burn(smaller space), is that the normal method of disposal with this mod?
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

bolti1703

Quote from: bombarding on April 19, 2014, 10:13:46 AM
why in alpha 3 my colonist always hauling body after make it, i prefer he doing job first until all body done then start hauling body bag...it waste time when make one body bag the hauling it..cuz my other colonist can hauling it.

Ok, i tried different things and it seems that it is the normal AI behavior ( not only body bags but also meals, stone blocks and all the things). in the moment i cant really to something about that. seems not possible to make the body bags so that they are forbidden at start.at least i dont see a practical solution.( in one case the colonist really didnt haul the body bags, but for this you have to delete the zone for storing the body bags. and this isnt really an improvement). sorry, but as i said the best way is to optimize the ways and zones, it is part of the game...

bolti1703

Quote from: Kumai0214 on April 23, 2014, 12:35:07 AM
lol.... Currently using Cremation and I never have to worry about body bags anymore... Apparently at the butchering table I can chop up coffins and body bags and poof they disappear with nothing in return. Now I won't have to worry about masses of graves/coffins unless it's for one of my colonists.

cremation is the intended way ( and bury of course) but not the butcher table  ;D, thx for the hint i fix this as soon as possible, never thought on this...

Edit: just fixed it , butcher table no longer accept body bags and coffin

bolti1703

Quote from: Kirid on April 23, 2014, 09:13:09 PM

This is from evil genius. If you like the idea, could you make a rack like this for bodybags?
In evil genius the bags degrade and disappear after a while and that's how they're disposed of.
I was putting the bodybags in graves and burning them, now just put them all in a stockpile to burn(smaller space), is that the normal method of disposal with this mod?

yes burning and putting them in graves is the normal method, but you made a nice suggestion. thx  :). i try  to make something like this

bolti1703

the new 5.2 version online. i added a cremation oven to burn body bags ( for now just body bags)  :D

WolfgangPolska

I can't create sealed box. My colonsit have 19 crafting skill and won't create it anyway. I have an offical huting licence (and 2 unofficial)  and some dogtags. And of course metal. I need something more??
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

bolti1703

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on May 04, 2014, 09:36:19 AM
I can't create sealed box. My colonsit have 19 crafting skill and won't create it anyway. I have an offical huting licence (and 2 unofficial)  and some dogtags. And of course metal. I need something more??

Hi, i just tried it a i had no problem. You need a crafting skill 10 , 1 bounty licence ( or 1 faked bounty licence) + 10 dog tags + 10 metal. maybe you had not enough dog tags?

greetings

Edit: i changed the description to explain the recipes, you re right it was a bit uncertain