[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Cremation Inc. (v.6.2)

Started by bolti1703, March 06, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

look's cool :D but what can u do with the bounty licences?
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

bolti1703

Quote from: iame6162013 on April 07, 2014, 07:15:32 AM
look's cool :D but what can u do with the bounty licences?

thx  :), well you can put them in the new office cabinet  ;), burn them, sell them ( but it s a money-losing business), fake them or u just make the thing which was intended : 1 bounty licence + 10 dog tags + 10 metal will be made in the office table to a sealed box. this sealed box goes back to the combat supplier ( he buys it for a high price). you can also see in the pictures what to do with the licence ( if the pictures are mistakable let me know,  as the author perhaps i dont see the things like other users)

my thought was this : you kill some bad guy and after u rid their corpses they left some personal belongings ( dog tags). but kill somebody for no reason is even in the world of rimworld not really acceptable. so you need a document which says that u act legal ( bounty licence). to get your reward you must send back the evidence of the legal kills ( dog tags as the evidence + bounty licence that you acted under the law + metal to build = sealed box to send all the stuff back)

Tynan

I love the idea of engaging in systematic documentary fraud.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

confusedwings

Quote from: Tynan on April 07, 2014, 07:16:26 PM
I love the idea of engaging in systematic documentary fraud.

Nice. a fan of fraud. Any other illegal things we should know...? :p

Tynan

I also like it when people shoot each other, get set on fire, and so on.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

bolti1703

me too, all the things which a everyman likes...the only reason for my mods, to satisfy these desires  ;)

bolti1703

New update for Alpha 3 with first steps in c sharp  ;D

DethBringa

How do you get an "unofficial bounty hunter licence"? My crafting is not high enough for a sealed box but it is for an unofficial box.

-edit-
nvm found it.

bombarding

why in alpha 3 my colonist always hauling body after make it, i prefer he doing job first until all body done then start hauling body bag...it waste time when make one body bag the hauling it..cuz my other colonist can hauling it.

bolti1703

Hi, i think it s the normal AI behavior. A possibile solution is to keep the ways as short as possible. I have a zone for the body bags which is near to the morgue table so it takes not to much time to haul them .That means you need a good colony management ( i prefer this because i think colony management is part of the game). Another solution could be to code the body bags so that they apear forbidden but then you have to unforbidde them each time so it could be even more management (besides i dont know if it is possible to code)

bombarding

well i also make the dumpling side near the table, but if the body is so many that will be waste of time to hauling body bags to dumpling side that safe to burn it.

Rex705

This mod and Cremation Chamber should join forces to create an epic morgue system for the colony just look at mine!

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

bolti1703

Quote from: bombarding on April 19, 2014, 08:21:19 PM
well i also make the dumpling side near the table, but if the body is so many that will be waste of time to hauling body bags to dumpling side that safe to burn it.

Ok, maybe you re right. I try to make a version with body bags forbidden at start. I post the version here in a few days when i get access to my computer again. If you have a better idea please suggest (dont know if my solution is possible but will try it )