help with weapons..

Started by Gabe C, July 26, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabe C

i want to create a shrink ray and enlarger ray for my mod coming soon but i don't really know anything about writing assemblies.
If you think about it, than it will be possible within one of many infinite universes.

mrofa

Start with haplo tourtial and then fallow it up with
minamis tourtial to get into assembly stuff.
Shrink gun is kinda tricky, i actually did make one some time ago, your main goal in this is to affect vector3 offsets of draw fuction, which is basicly size of texture shown. Check out the holograms in clutter mod and thier draw function.
It can be affected since its public, my problem was in it position after.
For some off reason position of textures would go highwire, so textures of pawn would be shown upsidown or some other wierd position.
Basicly if its not a object you writed then expect everything, thrugh it worked well on walls :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Gabe C

i think the shrink ray should decrease health as-well as the enlarger the enlarger will kill the mobs faster due to it would make them too big.

its for my yeti mod to add a duke nukem feel on which i am adding in guns but i think i might have to figure out the freeze ray.
If you think about it, than it will be possible within one of many infinite universes.