MuscularTeeth Art

Started by MuscularTeeth, June 12, 2014, 07:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscularTeeth

I've made a short video showing some of the drawing process in the CYBER CRAB artwork.

http://youtu.be/W4XJtAookq0

i dont know how to embed video, so apologies.

MuscularTeeth

my alien hunt has some color to it now.

daft73

Nice work mate do you do galleries if not you should. I did a lot of street art in my 20's, in the local downtown area. This reminds me off some of the work I have seen...not to say it's un-original, more-so the style. Great colours and nice lines! I'm glad to see some of your work is outdoors, I like the impact artwork adds to the dulness of a dreary city. ;)

MuscularTeeth

Quote from: daft73 on October 03, 2014, 06:03:32 PM
Nice work mate do you do galleries if not you should. I did a lot of street art in my 20's, in the local downtown area. This reminds me off some of the work I have seen...not to say it's un-original, more-so the style. Great colours and nice lines! I'm glad to see some of your work is outdoors, I like the impact artwork adds to the dulness of a dreary city. ;)

Thanks Daft73 mate. as for a gallery event i have my very first one ever RIGHT NOW!  im pretty happy about that i must say. i hope something sells haha.

Shinzy

That's horrible poster for an art show!
but oh my god, good luck! :D

harpo99999

as far as art show posters go that is not too bad, some of the ones I remember (from the 70's (long BEFORE computers 'helped' the design confusion) made that poster look good, and no I do NOT want to remember any MORE about them other than plain text (stylish typeface) and only the biggest local art community members listed , and all the other artists were only mentioned on the the cards below their painting/picture INSIDE the show.
so the best of good luck with the show

MuscularTeeth

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

MuscularTeeth