[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Quote from: Pistol on April 30, 2016, 08:11:16 PM
Thanks for the cool Mod!
I've translated the mod Quarry in the german language.
If someone is interested in, or would like translate in another language here are the german templates. I hope i can help somebody.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d93b1a1njbvrrd6/Quarry-German.zip

Sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me :D
Hey, thanks! I'll add these to the next version!

Also: updates! Prepare to scroll.

corePanda v1.00:
New Additions:
Added Sink - boosts room cleanliness. Uses fresh water as fuel

Mod Utilities:
Added CompColdPusher
Added CompProperties_ColdPusher
Added CompRainTank
Added CompSunlight
Added PlaceWorker_AgainstWall
Added PlaceWorker_NotUnderThickRoof

From SODA:
Added Fresh water bucket
Added Well
Added Food rack
Added Bottled water
Removed bucket recipe, bucket is now an implied item.
Water can now be bottled at the Simple crafting table

From POW:
Added Simple crafting table
Added Wooden vent
Added Individual table
Added Stump chair

From AJO:
Added Spectago/Rainbow petals

From RPH:
Added Medicine rack

AJO v3.10:
Added CorePanda as a dependency, moved some assets (check corePanda changelog)
Fixed dart rotation
Thurible description better describes its function
Reading tables no longer require books to build
Colonists now grab a book from a nearby bookcase, then read it at a reading table
Book name list can be added to in: Defs/BookNameDefs/BookNames_AJO.xml

POW v2.00:
Added Coldstone - a cold stone that can be used to build coldstone batteries
Added Coldstone battery - cools rooms to below freezing, requires coldstone as fuel
Added Window - lets light in from outside

SODA v1.60:
Renamed namespace, will conflict with older versions
Colonists will automatically drink Thrumbo Energy if they are very tired and have at least 4 more hours to be awake
Added Spectago soda
Reduced soda costs

cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Kaballah

I really like your Quarry mod, but I'd like it more if you could rotate it when placing it. :)

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kaballah on April 30, 2016, 11:33:05 PM
I really like your Quarry mod, but I'd like it more if you could rotate it when placing it. :)
Well the newest version allows 4 colonists to work at it, so rotating isnt needed anymore! You'd have to start a new game, though, since I fundamentally changed how the quarry operates.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Kaballah

Kaballah

Powerless throws this error for me:

I checked my version in changelog.xml and it's 2.0 (latest?), fyi

Kaballah

Apparently Powerless prevents Skullywag's Well production building from Natural Floors from appearing on the toolbar  ??? 

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kaballah on May 01, 2016, 02:16:28 AM
Powerless throws this error for me:

I checked my version in changelog.xml and it's 2.0 (latest?), fyi

That's normal and won't cause any problems. RimWorld is just complaining because normally doors don't work like that.

Quote from: Kaballah on May 01, 2016, 03:25:31 AM
Apparently Powerless prevents Skullywag's Well production building from Natural Floors from appearing on the toolbar  ??? 
Ill look into that; it sounds like a naming conflict.

Kaballah

Something else with Powerless: it adds duplicate recipes for all the melee weapons at blacksmith workbenches, each of them is listed twice.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kaballah on May 01, 2016, 04:55:15 AM
Something else with Powerless: it adds duplicate recipes for all the melee weapons at blacksmith workbenches, each of them is listed twice.
I fixed it. Go ahead and grab v2.01

The well represents a deeper problem that I need to address. When A14 comes out, I'll rename everything using my callsigns and change my graphic paths to avoid any naming conflicts.
For now, I'll upload a modified version of corePanda that you can use - just make sure to remove any wells you currently have, otherwise issue will likely arise when you try to load.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Kaballah

Couple of problems:
Could not find a type named CorePanda.PlaceWorker_AgainstWall
Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.ThingDef named RainbowPetals

disregard, didn't have corepanda enabled correctly

LadyAth

Wow, your mods have become part of my essential downloads.  Thank you!  ;D 

cuproPanda

Quote from: LadyAth on May 02, 2016, 06:23:53 AM
Wow, your mods have become part of my essential downloads.  Thank you!  ;D
Thanks! I have certainly come a long way since I first started modding :)

Kaballah

For his Natural Floors mod well, Skullywag has a requirement that the well be placed within a certain radius of some vanilla water tiles.  I think that's a good idea and I think you should do the same for your well.  I also think you should require the Quarry to be placed near or on some natural rock tiles, whether rock wall or rock floor.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kaballah on May 02, 2016, 04:30:33 PM
For his Natural Floors mod well, Skullywag has a requirement that the well be placed within a certain radius of some vanilla water tiles.  I think that's a good idea and I think you should do the same for your well.  I also think you should require the Quarry to be placed near or on some natural rock tiles, whether rock wall or rock floor.
Hm, I disagree. Assuming the rimworld is similar to Earth, a well should be able to access groundwater if dug deep enough, which is why it is so expensive and takes so long to build. In a desert the well might only reach damp earth, but even that yields water over time.
As for the quarry, I wanted to restrict it to only stone, but on a flat map there's little stone to mine out, so the chances of finding a 12x12 area becomes a lot harder. I did restrict it to only having one per map, though.