[MOD] (Alpha 6) Embrasures v2.0.5

Started by PunisheR007, June 09, 2014, 04:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

Have you had a look at the SIF shield in my shield mod?
It might do what you want.

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4701.0

RemingtonRyder

I really like this mod.  It makes fortifying against attackers quite a bit easier, but at the same time the defenders can still get hurt.  It makes for a very satisfying game!

PunisheR007

Quote from: marvinkosh on August 20, 2014, 03:46:59 AM
I really like this mod.  It makes fortifying against attackers quite a bit easier, but at the same time the defenders can still get hurt.  It makes for a very satisfying game!

It is a very nice mod, i never start a new colony without it. Cause it definetly does make for a very satisfying game, even though sometimes you wish it could stop more bullets, but it does it's job of keeping out who ever is trying to get in. :)

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: jaxxa on August 19, 2014, 10:03:06 PM
Have you had a look at the SIF shield in my shield mod?
It might do what you want.

http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=4701.0

Yep, already have it. Though when in a big fire fight I focus at my chokepoint at all the attackers, then I look back and one shield is destroyed and the other one is offline... I think this is from the bug where if you don't 'look' at it, it disappear's and lets bullets go through.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Iwillbenicetou

Hey PunisheR, I'm making a modpack, can I use your mod?
EDIT: Can i also use the knockout mod.

PunisheR007

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 21, 2014, 12:53:24 PM
Hey PunisheR, I'm making a modpack, can I use your mod?
EDIT: Can i also use the knockout mod.

No problems at all, go for it. :)

Clayton

Had this happen just a few moments ago, though it was really interesting! Some zombies coming, there were some friendly Utopia's Mountain guys visiting, the Stoffern guy ran and took cover behind one of the firing ports! Super cool.

Sorry, by the way. For the life of me I cant figure out how to spoiler things here lol.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Clayton on August 23, 2014, 02:48:00 PM
Had this happen just a few moments ago, though it was really interesting! Some zombies coming, there were some friendly Utopia's Mountain guys visiting, the Stoffern guy ran and took cover behind one of the firing ports! Super cool.

What mods are you using? I can see you are using this mod, project armory and clutter. Any other mods you have installed?

Clayton

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 23, 2014, 03:40:16 PM
Quote from: Clayton on August 23, 2014, 02:48:00 PM

What mods are you using? I can see you are using this mod, project armory and clutter. Any other mods you have installed?

Apparello, Booze+Statues, Colonist Only Doors, EdBInterface, TargetPractise, and the Zombie Apocalypse!

Bruvvy

Definitely improved my gameplay thanks!

PunisheR007

Quote from: Bruvvy on August 23, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

Glad to have made you're gameply improve with this mod :).

Cheers!!

Iwillbenicetou

Please do more than precise spams.

Sorin Braveheart

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 25, 2014, 12:47:08 PM

Please do more than precise spams.
Please don't start with that kind of behaviour, and it's not like your comment isn't any less like spam than his based upon your definition of spam.
Stare into my eyes and be taken to another world.

Stare into my eyes and see the world for what it is.

Stare into my eyes and know when all shall fall.

Iwillbenicetou

I mean what should I say? Should I say that it seems the embrasures never take any bullets?

Clayton

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on August 25, 2014, 03:46:13 PM
I mean what should I say? Should I say that it seems the embrasures never take any bullets?

Maybe you should just stay on topic and not try to dictate what people post? Problem solved.

On a related note, I've seen my embrasures take plenty a bullet.