Strange bug with Zetrith's Multiplayer Mod

Started by rdb, February 07, 2019, 12:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdb

So me and a friend started a new game in RimWorld and besides the occasional de-sync issues, it ran like a charm. However we noticed an issue with researching.. I'm not sure when it started because we discovered the source of the issue a bit too late, but I explained to him that I would click "Smithing" as research so that we could make progress towards gun turrets, however I would click back to that menu after noticing the "Need Research Project" button and see that Smithing wasn't researched. I didn't pay it much attention, thinking maybe that some de-sync happened or my friend had switched the project real quick or whatever.

We noticed the main issue when he told me that he was able to place Geothermal Power Plants before we had even researched it. He said that it was green for researched on his tab, but for me it was blacked out. He further looked on and saw that he was able to build the heavy auto turrets as well as the regular mini auto turrets. Basically everything on the "Smithing" line was green for him, but blacked out for me.

This is still the case whenever I try to research something. If I click "Devilstrand" for example it will instantly complete the research and give my friend some other research that isn't Devilstrand, and I won't get it at all. Research is basically screwed for our game now and it's kind of annoying, but it's not like research takes too long anyways. Just wanted to report this bug in case this is some new thing. (And maybe get helped)

Canute

So you and your friend didn't even read the sticky of this subforum before you post anything, too bad.
Any problem's with a specific mod you should report to the mod author at the mod topic.

VortecusMaximus

As soon as you mention the word "mod", the developers are just going to dismiss this thread and move it to the "mod bugs" forum - where it belongs!