[A11b] Prison Improvements v1.1 updated by kexici

Started by Wastelander, February 05, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wastelander

Quotecant seem to transfer prisoners. made 2 rooms, both have cameras, "the lab" and "the stables" both prisoners have no legs so they cant walk on their own, and my wardens are not moving them.
You have to transfer prisoners using the button in the prisoner tab, are you doing that? If so, can I see a screenshot of your situation? I don't know that I tested legless prisoners.... :)

majesty

Quote from: Wastelander on February 25, 2015, 02:50:08 AM
Quotecant seem to transfer prisoners. made 2 rooms, both have cameras, "the lab" and "the stables" both prisoners have no legs so they cant walk on their own, and my wardens are not moving them.
You have to transfer prisoners using the button in the prisoner tab, are you doing that? If so, can I see a screenshot of your situation? I don't know that I tested legless prisoners.... :)
http://imgur.com/a/570Nd

neither of them have legs, or much of anything for that matter. just the necessities.

Wastelander

Just looked at my code and they won't haul downed prisoners... that's probably what's up with stumpy there. :) I'll fix that in the next version.

majesty

Quote from: Wastelander on February 25, 2015, 03:08:22 AM
Just looked at my code and they won't haul downed prisoners... that's probably what's up with stumpy there. :) I'll fix that in the next version.
awesome, thanks! cant wait to get this lovely little organ harvesting facility to 100% efficiency!

HBKRKO619

Quote from: Latta on February 25, 2015, 02:48:06 AM
Maybe PI can be compatible with Zombie Apocalypse by simple fix?
As far as I can see, this mod overrides pawn to display its own ITab instead of vanila one. So if I put the ITab to Zombie Apocalypse's pawn definition, well.
Just a guess now, but I may try it at least if you and Justin C don't mind...

Compatibility patch are always great. If you can do it, I will surely take it ^^

Inacio

Quote from: Wastelander on February 24, 2015, 05:44:40 PM
Thanks for the images! I'm no artist, so I'm happy to incorporate anything that looks better than my attempts. I'll test those images out and I'm assuming I'll use them in the next version of the mod.

Make it optional, I really prefer your current sprites :(

Karnej

I'm having a problem with my current jail. I have a common room with a paste dispenser and a hallway outside. I have about 4 cells with 2 beds each, and a couple medic cells. My problem is that my wardens spend all day putting people back in their room when they walk into the common room. I swear I watched them for 5 mins juggling the same 5 prisoners lol. I have a sec camera up and everything. I could send a picture if it would help. Any ideas? other than turning off my wardens.

EDIT: I figured it out. When I reload my game my sec cameras disappear most of the time. I just assumed they were up since the last time I put them there. My bad.

Wastelander

QuoteI figured it out. When I reload my game my sec cameras disappear most of the time.

Er, they should stay between saves and loads.... the only reasons they should disappear is if the room they are in ever touches a map edge (so like if you knock down one of the prison walls) or if you build a colonist bed in the room. Either of those happening?

Wastelander

Just updated to version 1.1!

-Tried something...unorthodox.... to make the mod more compatible with other mods. Let me know if it breaks.
-Colonists will now transfer downed (I.E. legless) prisoners, as long as there is a free bed in the destination zone.
-Added slave collars, enslavement, and enslaved thought from the Slavers mod.
-Modified exercise job so it can be done in a room 64 sq instead of 300 sq.
-Added Blazergong's door gfx as alternate gfx. Rename the alternate door images to use them.

Karnej

I'm honestly not sure since I'm still new with this mod so I didn't think to check. It could have happened to the one in my prison yard when I was rebuilding it, but my common room has been the same. It could have been when somebody knocked the door down but I'm not sure. I just started a new play through so I'll update you if it happens after a reload or just me being derpy.

dareddevil7

needs poison gas vents and electric chairs

Dragoon

Quote from: Wastelander on February 28, 2015, 12:29:02 AM

-Tried something...unorthodox.... to make the mod more compatible with other mods. Let me know if it breaks.
-Colonists will now transfer downed (I.E. legless) prisoners, as long as there is a free bed in the destination zone.
-Added Blazergong's door gfx as alternate gfx. Rename the alternate door images to use them.

Cool so it's colonist turned slaver?
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

arammco

Quote from: Dragoon on February 28, 2015, 12:57:24 AM
Quote from: Wastelander on February 28, 2015, 12:29:02 AM

Cool so it's colonist turned slaver?

Yep but without the negative mood  to your colony (not sure)

pro447

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.