[B18] Bananas! [V4.3] (And Banana Accessories!) [ModSync]

Started by Ragnarok9x, January 07, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Canute

- Peel trap's, let victim slip out and stun for while.
- Peel peeling lotion, made your skin fresh and beauty, chance to remove scars.

Harry_Dicks

Is the banana cloth new? I don't remember seeing that, but it looks pretty awesome. It says that it has a faint glow?! That doesn't mean that apparel made from it will glow too, right? I have been looking into comps for apparel recently, and I have found some in use that use it for glow. The mod "Forsakens" (plural!) uses it for a few pieces of glowing armor, and a couple glowing weapons (spear and bow.) I've been checking them out because I would like to make a "glow" armor and/or weapon mod myself, if possible. Maybe just the ability to install a "glower" onto whatever item you want, or even new stuff that can come with the glow. That might be easier, then figuring out how to allow an item to have a comp added to it after it's already made. Maybe if you were a C# god ;) Bah, sorry for the tangent..

Anyway, if it was recently added, could you guys please make an update to this thread so that we can see new things were added? Because the post won't bump from an edit, and I for one will never go back and check a thread unless I see the "NEW" icon posted onto it. Also, if you could do this, I would be very grateful, but mind you I am not trying to tell you how to host your content! Finally, if you do go through with the "update" post, will you ever include changelogs in either the OP, or the actual update post itself? It makes it sooo much better for us end users!

Either way, thanks again guys for all of your fantastic work.

Ragnarok9x

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 30, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Anyway, if it was recently added, could you guys please make an update to this thread so that we can see new things were added? Because the post won't bump from an edit, and I for one will never go back and check a thread unless I see the "NEW" icon posted onto it. Also, if you could do this, I would be very grateful, but mind you I am not trying to tell you how to host your content! Finally, if you do go through with the "update" post, will you ever include changelogs in either the OP, or the actual update post itself? It makes it sooo much better for us end users!

Sorry for the dry spell in update notifications! I'll be better about that from now on!
So, here's a changelog of what's happened since the last update notification!

Changelog!

- Added BananArmor (secret update)
- Added the Banana Peel Trap
- Added Banana Peels (A byproduct of making banana meals and Bananades™)
- Changed Banana Peel Trap sprite
- Changed Bananade Sprite
- Adjusted values.
- Fixed a lighting issue that occured when you had a large amount of Banana Trees.
- Fixed an issue with the new banana peel trap sprite wherein it would shrink in size if you zoomed out.
- Added the ability to convert banana peels into chemfuel (No more mass amounts of banana peelage!)
- Added the Banana Phone
- Added Banana Fiber! (Made with Banana Peels at a machining table)
- Added Framework for some secret banana peel stuff.

Ragnarok9x

We now have a German translation, thanks to Lauri7x3 on steam!

Umbreon117

Ahem.
1st: Glad Minions were mentioned. The world is now Right.

2nd: Why was this made a thing?

...On second thought: Don't answer that last one.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.