[Mod] (Alpha 8) 'Making Coffee' Mod by Toasty

Started by ToastyBuns, January 05, 2015, 06:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S4NDBE4R

Adding my two cents, you should think about developing a "hot coffee" bill and an "ice coffee" bill. Respectively, hot coffee would need a non-frozen temp to stay unspoiled, while the iced coffee would need the freezer.

Evul

This is simple amazing O.O Coffee...

here are 2 mugs to be used with it! ^^

EDIT: Had the empty mug template laying around ^^
Just cooked them together now ^^

StorymasterQ

"Can I get a tall Caramel Mocha Frappuccino with a dash of hazelnut?"
"......Here, have a Coffee."
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

DarknessEyes

When i suggested the mod i was thinking more about:
Planting coffee and then move the grains to expresso machine, but with mugs looks good to.
You just need to add the sleep/resting bonus.

De Surgeries
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18976.0
Adds 26 new surgeries to Rimworld.

ToastyBuns

Yer putting rest bonuses in would be good but I don't have the skill or patience to make this mod decent so if anyone wants to take over / contribute to the mod I will gladly do that.

Plus from what I have seen I think to add those rest bonuses you need to make .dll files :(

123nick

i have noticed a pretty major bug with this mod: when i have this mod installed, my colonist cant craft meals in the cooking stove, nor use the nutrient paste dispenser. when i tried testing my modded rimworld without the coffee mod, my colonist could cook fine, along with using the dispenser.

DieselpunkCyborg

As a caffeine addict I like this mod. It would be great if the colonists had a little inventory to store it in, they could drink it on long treks across the map. My colony just failed because it took to long to cross the ludemungous map to kill a crashed ship lol.

Legnad

Quote from: 123nick on January 19, 2015, 10:15:08 PM
i have noticed a pretty major bug with this mod: when i have this mod installed, my colonist cant craft meals in the cooking stove, nor use the nutrient paste dispenser. when i tried testing my modded rimworld without the coffee mod, my colonist could cook fine, along with using the dispenser.
+1
- Legnad

Sekmeth

Quote from: 123nick on January 19, 2015, 10:15:08 PM
+1
Same here (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10419.0)