[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on January 28, 2015, 04:25:47 AM
Really digging the new art style though one minor detail I noticed is the AK's lack their individual muzzle breaks. Compare:
AK-47 (no muzzlebreak)
AK-74M and AK-101 (AK-74 style muzzle break)
AKS-74U and AK-12 (each with their own muzzle break)
So the sprites for the AK's except the 47 need to be a bit prolonged in front of the sights. Might be a minor detail but to me as an AK nerd it sticks out.

Good note! I will patch that to Plymouth and see if he can work some magic.

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on January 28, 2015, 04:25:47 AM
Considering the progress bar has shrunk down to 47% I take it the release on 17th Dec 2014 will be delayed a bit? :P

Well all weapons gets a Rework task when we are about to remake them and the date have just not been moved :P

Fish Bowl

Can someone help me in finding a way to remove some weapons? While it is nice to have such a collection, I don't want Star Wars weapons and flintlocks, etc.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Fish Bowl on February 01, 2015, 09:45:52 AM
Can someone help me in finding a way to remove some weapons? While it is nice to have such a collection, I don't want Star Wars weapons and flintlocks, etc.

Use the Kit Switcher included in the download
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Evul

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 01, 2015, 09:49:04 AM

Yes. :)

RimWorldWiki: Weapon Kit Switcher
QuoteThe Weapons Kit Switcher tool is located in the mod directory were you installed the mod (.../Mods/ProjectArmory/Weapons Kit Switcher.exe). The tool allows you to activate and deactivate groups or single weapons so you don't have to use all of them if you don't want.

Fish Bowl

Thanks for the quick reply, but it isn't starting up for me. Does RimWorld have to be running?

Evul

Quote from: Fish Bowl on February 01, 2015, 10:58:43 AM

Thanks for the quick reply, but it isn't starting up for me. Does RimWorld have to be running?

Weird?
No it does not have to be running. What OS are you using?

EDIT: Also try restarting your computer. Cause it might be a glitch :)

Fish Bowl

Quote from: Evul on February 01, 2015, 11:00:07 AM
Quote from: Fish Bowl on February 01, 2015, 10:58:43 AM

Weird?
No it does not have to be running. What OS are you using?

EDIT: Also try restarting your computer. Cause it might be a glitch :)

Windows 7, it acts like it wants to start up but nothing ever happens. I'll try restarting and see what happens.

Evul

I think this happened once for me. Please let me know if you get it to run. :)

Anyway this is how its should look like when it runs:

Fish Bowl

I tried restarting, and running as admin and still no dice.

Edit: I see it starts up in my task manager as well, but automatically closes itself out for no reason.

Edit x2: Werfault.exe (Windows Problem Reporting) also launches when I start up the exe. I can only see this in the task manager, nothing really notifies me. Windows is telling me it is an incompatible launcher and has recommended running as admin and in Windows XP but still does not work.

Evul

This is really weird?!

A nother way to modify the weapons in game is simply add ".DeAct"after each file you don't want Or remove them from the thingDef folder.

Fish Bowl

Quote from: Evul on February 01, 2015, 11:38:08 AM
This is really weird?!

A nother way to modify the weapons in game is simply add ".DeAct"after each file you don't want Or remove them from the thingDef folder.

Bummer, do you know if deactivating or deleting this weapons will corrupt/affect current save files?

Evul

Only if the weapon is precssent on the map. Make sure to remove all of the weapons your about deactivate before deactivating them :) if a error accuse open the save and remove the weapon Def name :)

dareddevil7

Evul

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 01, 2015, 12:38:44 PM
So, Hows 2.18 coming along?

Slow but steady :)
There is a compleet remake more or less. :)

Fish Bowl

Quote from: Evul on February 01, 2015, 12:26:23 PM
Only if the weapon is precssent on the map. Make sure to remove all of the weapons your about deactivate before deactivating them :) if a error accuse open the save and remove the weapon Def name :)

Unless I'm doing it wrong, it isn't affecting the game at all and NPCs are still bringing these weapons in. Oh well, thanks for your suggestions on changing these around I'm going to say operator error...