[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florius

Quote from: sidfu on August 27, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
if the source was somewhere we probally could get it to work.

How about decompiling the .dll?

Vuursteen

Hello all, I compile a pawn state icons for alpha 12c but i don't know how to show mod options in game menu and how to show mod icons on tamed animals ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]

Der Failer

Quote from: sidfu on August 27, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
if the source was somewhere we probally could get it to work.
Correct me of i'm wrong but the download contains a folder "Src" which i presume stands for source. Google told me that .cs files are source files, but i don't know if this is all or what (doe to almost zero programming knowledge).

Edit: looks like Vuursteen also found said files...

Vuursteen

I find my error and recompile dll. Now you can change mod option in game menu. Rewrite old dll in pawn state icons -> assemblies with this

[attachment deleted due to age]

Florius

mo0504

Yes u can, it works perfect! ty vuursteen

Florius

Vuursteen, je bent een held!

(Vuursteen you are a hero!)

sociallyawkwardsurvivor

OMG you rock Vuursteen!!   I spliced this into SK 2.0domination mod using the skyhigh1.2a files ( + vursteen's patched dll).  This may not be necessary, but I verify it to work this way.

bewby

Florius

Since it was just a small update, it should still work, right?

bewby

Quote from: Florius on August 29, 2015, 06:26:45 PM
Since it was just a small update, it should still work, right?

yeah it still works I had mistakenly unloaded it.

Vuursteen

MisterVertigo

Quote from: Vuursteen on August 30, 2015, 08:05:32 AM
No update needed for 12d version

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I try to load this mod I get an error "Recovered from incompatible or corrupted mode errors. It seems that some of the active mods were causing errors. They were incompatible with each other, designed for a different version of RimWorld, or corrupted. All mods have been disabled and can be activated again in the mods dialog." and it then disables all my mods. I've tried it by disabling all my other mods and only activating this one, and I get that error. I re-downloaded the mod with no luck.

Is there a trick to get the 11b version to work with the latest build? Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Florius

Quote from: MisterVertigo on September 03, 2015, 10:54:24 AM
Quote from: Vuursteen on August 30, 2015, 08:05:32 AM
No update needed for 12d version

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I try to load this mod I get an error "Recovered from incompatible or corrupted mode errors. It seems that some of the active mods were causing errors. They were incompatible with each other, designed for a different version of RimWorld, or corrupted. All mods have been disabled and can be activated again in the mods dialog." and it then disables all my mods. I've tried it by disabling all my other mods and only activating this one, and I get that error. I re-downloaded the mod with no luck.

Is there a trick to get the 11b version to work with the latest build? Thanks!

Use the .dll from the (awesome) Mr. Vuursteen a couple of posts back, then it should work!

MisterVertigo

Ah, I missed that! I'll give that a shot! Shows what I get for not reading the whole thread...

Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub