[A11b] Pawn State Icons (v04c) 22.07.2015

Started by Sadler, January 09, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcongrey

Quote from: Brofius on July 05, 2015, 07:47:27 PM
I compiled Dan's code under the new A11b version. This was only tested for a few minutes but the icons loaded up just fine. 

I am not the author and this is NOT official!  I will delete the file if requested or when Dan returns.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/jfwugz

I will give it a try, but the icons loaded just fine and there was an update for A11 from the author. I was noticing this problem back with A11 but had been too busy to track down which mod I was using was causing the bug.

UPDATE: Seems to be working like a charm now; Thanks Brofius. There is a placement bug with the 'options' menu but I'm sure the Author will be able to configure it; though it's likely because of the display resolution of my laptop. Will have to try it when I get home on my desktop to confirm.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Havan_IronOak

Is there any way that this mod messes up the colony work list?

I did a typically noob thing and added this mod (and a couple others?) then loaded a saved colony. The last two colonists that I added don't appear on the colony work list. They now go into a zombie like stand mode. They WILL comply with any order that I give them but they don't appear on the list so don't initiate any new tasks themselves. They do still have beds assigned to them, if that's a clue.

nutcrack0

hi, i have problemo with this mod. when open option(setting at menu) window pawn icon setting appear. and i cant close it. hlp.

TimTumm

I saw the same thing under 11b.  The option window is messed up with the current version.

Brofius

Quote from: nutcrack0 on July 07, 2015, 01:42:29 PM
hi, i have problemo with this mod. when open option(setting at menu) window pawn icon setting appear. and i cant close it. hlp.

Here is another A11b version of PSI where the options window is moved further to the side. It does gets cut off on lower resolution.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sxwsvp

Also I had problems loading this mod on an existing colony and had to start fresh. Hopefully the mod owner will return to fix these issues.
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.

Galleg

Hi!

Is the mod ready for version 11B?
Does it work?

Dr. Z

Check the unofficial link one post above you. Works fine with me. Also worked when added to a existing savegame.
Prasie the Squirrel!

SURU

Quote from: Dr. Z on July 13, 2015, 01:17:47 PM
Check the unofficial link one post above you. Works fine with me. Also worked when added to a existing savegame.
Works fine with me too. Tested on laptop 1366x768.
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

Sadler

Sorry guys, I was on vacation last month, just returned and seen that Tynan broke the compatibility. Now I simply recompile the mod for A11b, options menus would be fixed soon.

Dr. Z

Thanks for the official update, also I can't play anymore without it :D
Prasie the Squirrel!

Florius

akiceabear

The creator last logged in a month ago... not too encouraging...

Love this mod, hope to see an update!

Batpeter

One of the most useful mods along with the Colonist Status bar from Edb. If someone can update this for 12c i would be much obliged.

Florius

Since it's not open sourced it would be quite hard I think...

sidfu

if the source was somewhere we probally could get it to work.