[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheriffIguana

Quote from: Shinzy on May 18, 2015, 06:10:00 AM
No it is not meant to mean anything! I just wrote elephant snout in google translate ::) simply cause I did the same with the korean translation update.
Google translate is notoriously inaccurate! maybe I should of used рыло instead?
You should use "Слоновья морда". "слон морда" means "elephant(noun) snout(noun)" and makes no sense in Russian.

Interesting mod, thank you!

Adamiks

Shinzy

Adamiks

nmid

------

THANKS!

That's what I was sort of looking for... ty.
I still would like if the in game description gave more information in the tailor bill itself.

MOD request - Apparello Mod - Please make the Tailor bill (ingame description) give more details on how much insulation, protection, stat bonuses each item gives

I have to check the <equippedStatOffsets> &  <statBases> in the .xml file otherwise).
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Shinzy

Quote from: nmid on May 22, 2015, 09:27:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5lNBfDJ.png]http://i.imgur.com/5lNBfDJ.png

------

THANKS!

That's what I was sort of looking for... ty.
I still would like if the in game description gave more information in the tailor bill itself.

MOD request - Apparello Mod - Please make the Tailor bill (ingame description) give more details on how much insulation, protection, stat bonuses each item gives

I have to check the <equippedStatOffsets> &  <statBases> in the .xml file otherwise).

I'll try to write some kind of generic "Very blast resistant, poorly insulated hunk of metal" or something along those lines
on the craft descriptions, then

(also you're welcome! I was bit worried my 'chart' thingie made no sense)

Ink.

Any reason my colonists refuse to make human skulls? I'm trying to make more for the army and well, they wont. I got the bill sorted, got corpses and all is allowed. Just yet, nobody will do it even when there's nothing more pressing. Am I missing something?

Killaim

i noticed that snowboots started to pile up everywhere.

then i tried to force them to pick it up - they refused.

i checked stockpiles (ITS NOT ON THE LIST?!)

i think you might have missed something!

"oh noes - how will i get things done with boots everywherez!" *tries to contain tears*

Shinzy

Good spot Killy and Ink!
and good timing too Killaim, I was about to just update the fix for skulls =P
so yes! the skull recipes work now and all the craftable shoes had no category of their own in the stockpile :-[

But is fixed nu!
also wrote longer descriptions to lot of the craftables bills!
Edit: (if sky shark and Mila are reading, only changes translationwise would be in the recipeDefs/Recipes_apparello and Recipes_Skullduggery. Incase you find it necessary/or wish to translate! ;D)

log:
Apparello v1.6.2abc
-----------------

Fixes - shoes, snowshoes and boots have their very own place in stockpiles now
- Human skull and Adorned human skull masks are craftable again!

Changes - Descriptions of some craftable items made more descriptive!

Ink.

Oh. That would explain it then. Now for the mass production of human skull masks!

HeartRay

Hey, can anyone tell me about "commonality" parameter range. 1 means 100%, 0.5 means 50%, i am right?
And what should i do if i want to remove, let's say all boots and socks from mod? I should remove all feet-related stuff from Apparel_Accessorello.xml?

Shinzy

Quote from: HeartRay on May 26, 2015, 05:50:37 AM
Hey, can anyone tell me about "commonality" parameter range. 1 means 100%, 0.5 means 50%, i am right?
And what should i do if i want to remove, let's say all boots and socks from mod? I should remove all feet-related stuff from Apparel_Accessorello.xml?

The stuffs are linked to other stuffs so the easiest way to "remove" them is to change all the apparel tags to gibberish. That way no one will spawn with them  (theyll still be in the game but shouldnt appear ever other than the traders or if you craft yourself)

You could try to remove the feet related stuff! But then you might have to be ready to fix cupla errors the console will point out to you!

I never bothered to play about with the commonalities after failing to see if they had any impact =p