MULTIPLAYER PROTIPE!

Started by Sandyyy, July 29, 2016, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandyyy

What I've said? Tynan, MP Mod will show up soon! At least, someone is testing that for you. I'm not the creator of the mod, but i still suggesting you the multiplayer.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732930564&searchtext=
Colonists would be a Selling Commodity. Some times I kill my own crew just to have a less mouth to eat. Yes, that seems a little psychopath...

Tagasaki

Somehow I knew that this could happen, where 2 or more colonies can happen where each player hold their instances of map and generate a list between so they can interact with each other through communications.

Pax_Empyrean

Multiplayer is a huge time and resource sink for any game, and this genre quite frankly sucks for it.

Also, this is basically just an IRC interface. I'm not sure you realize that this isn't multiplayer in the sense that you're playing with anybody else, since your English seems to be pretty borderline.

DRevD

Its looks a little more than just IRC, since you can trade resources and even colonists.

milon

Thanks for the link! I've seen chat and trades in peoples' log files, but I wasn't sure where it was coming from. I'll have to try this out!

top_hat_tomato

Wow... I was never expecting this to be a thing. Now they just need to figure out how to make the many others happy.