Change game control ??

Started by Ermantis, April 18, 2014, 11:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ermantis

Hey, AZERTY player here... Using WASD doesn't work well here so... Is there a way you could externalize the control configuration so we can modify them ourself ? (In a xml file or something)
This would be a temporary solution while waiting for an option to modify control ingame...

That would help a lot if we could personnalize them =)

Thanks !

PS : Maybe is it already possible. If so, could anyone tell me how ? I've not found any thread on this forum about this...

daft73

What in fact are you trying to change..I find that the 'WASD' keys move the map just fine, with 'q and e' as a means to rotate items.

..I see you want to change it, try what is mentioned below.

Note to self: need more coffee. :o

iame6162013

u can change your pc to azerty and qwerty using the shift (arrow up) while holding alt ;)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Ermantis

All shift Doesn't work with rim world, plus I like to keep it alerts so I can type stuffs on Google when needed... So yep, would still like a zqsd/wasd switch :)